why cant I fall in love again?

Lovelypearl

So far i've fallen in love with only one person. I loved him for five years and we dated last year and it lasted one month. When i broke up with him, we kinda drifted apart for about 2 weeks and later on, we came back together. We were doing things we used to do before (just cuddling) and we were very close but we weren't officially dating and i never kissed or had sex with him. So last summer, we stopped texting and calling eachother and everything ended just like that. It took me months to get over him because I loved him so much, he was my heartbeat, the love of my life and the person i wanted to spend the rest of my life with but as I'm writing this, it's like i never fell in love with him, everything i felt is gone and our friendship is also gone and i'm totally okay with that. Our break up wasn't very bad. But the problem now is that i don't seem to love any guy. I've come across two other guys which i thought i felt for but i later realised it was a mere obsession and i feel nothing for them. 2 other guys asked me out recently but i turned them down. I met one of them under the rain yesterday and he was tellin me how he loved me and how i mean the world to me, i know that's suppose to be romantic but i felt nothing and still said no. What could be wrong with me? I want to love real hard and be loved too. Could it be that I've involuntarily built a high wall around my heart such that no guy can come in? I'm totally over my first love, I swear.

You have not found the right guy yet you just need to find someone who has some of the same quality's as your friend or someone who cares about you with all their hart.you could meet them in a few years or you could meet them on this site right now you never know.?

• Like 2