Casual Encounter...Leading to a real relationship?

Mr.NiceGuy

I have an interesting question. I recently meet an amazing girl via a casual encounters site online. We exchanged pics, and emails for a few days, and decided to meet. We hung out at my place for a bit and ended up having sex. Afterwards we spent quite a bit of time cuddling and discussing our lives, relationships and all kinds of normal day to day type things. We really seemed to enjoy each others company. Since that night, we have been exchanging emails, and are actually going to go out on a date this week. We had some of the same interests and views, and I would like this to become something more than just a casual thing. Does this stand a chance at becoming a real relationship? Thoughts?

NursieGirl

I personally would not want to meet someone that way, but that's me. To each his own. I wouldn't make a habit of doing this, but you never know. I'd say it's always possible to meet a true love in any way. I just wouldn't think that this type of thing would happen all that often. :) And don't get your hopes up too much. :) But good luck anyhow!

curiousnycgirl

I met my b/f through the same type of web site - 11 months ago! So yes anything is possible. Just keep doing what you're doing and see how it goes.

Jennifer'sSecret
Originally posted by curiousnycgirl

I met my b/f through the same type of web site - 11 months ago! So yes anything is possible. Just keep doing what you're doing and see how it goes.

A casual encounters sex website? Really? That's fascinating!

I guess you really can meet "the one" anywhere, anytime, eh? :)

It could stand a chance, but you have to consider that if she is looking to meet up with people on a casual encounters website, she may not be interested in a relationship. She may only be looking for something casual. I think you should go for it, but don't be surprised if she's not looking for something more.

Originally posted by crazy_grl

It could stand a chance, but you have to consider that if she is looking to meet up with people on a casual encounters website, she may not be interested in a relationship. She may only be looking for something casual. I think you should go for it, but don't be surprised if she's not looking for something more.

I hate it when people say what I was thinking :p