Why was he shaking when he kissed me?

Mindy6803

I've been seeing a guy for over a month. A few days ago he walked in on me hugging a guy friend who was going through a hard time. I tried to explain it but he I don't know if he believes me and he got really mad. When he finally did see me again I went to hug and kiss him, I could feel him shaking.

Why was he shaking? We are in our thirties so this is obviously not our first kiss.

Just ask him - the only answer you'll get here are generic guesses that he was nervous, taking it for the team while he figures it out, seizure, he's pissed at you...to use you logic, you're in your 30s...why are you asking questions like this on a forum where no one knows this guy and you don't provide enough info for people to know. Your guess is better than anyone's on this forum because you know him. And why does it matter if he was shaking a bit?

GorillaTheater

Sounds like Hallervorden-Spatz Disease to me.

Either that or he was still pissed off about you hugging this guy.

• Like 1
I've been seeing a guy for over a month. A few days ago he walked in on me hugging a guy friend who was going through a hard time. I tried to explain it but he I don't know if he believes me and he got really mad. When he finally did see me again I went to hug and kiss him, I could feel him shaking.

Why was he shaking? We are in our thirties so this is obviously not our first kiss.

Was he angry or afraid? Ppl shake physically from adrenaline dumps, so it may have been anger or fear, etc.