why is she like this?

Hi

I met this woman a couple of years ago on my bike club, I would talk to her once in a while and I had a little bit of a crush on her. Eventually I got to know her and we started to hang out together as friends. It was obvious we were attracted to each other , but she told me she wanted to remain friends. I was OK with that because we were very good friends. She is 33.

One day we were at her place and I kissed her , she was Ok with that and we started a relationship. A few weeks into the relationshiop she told me did want a serious realtionship , but we were sleeping toigether a week later. She would always say one thing and do another .She broke up with me 3 months in to it ,then she asks me back only to break up with me again 3 weeks later .I called her after about a month and she wanted to go to a movie together as friends. I wanted to get back with her, so I tried to rekindle a friendship. She would send me all kinds of mixed signals (touching ,holding hands), but as soon as I showed intrestrest in her she stopped calling me.

A few months later again I tried to be just friends with her. She was happy to see me again and we hung out a few times as friends. She would do the asking out , I could tell she was really enjoying my company. We got along great ,I did nothing but act as a friend , but when I asked her out I always got an excuse for not going . I would see her in the swimming pool where we train at and one day she would act really friendly to me and the next day she would act as I was a stranger . Then I tried to ignore her and she was real friendly to me again. ..Now she avoids me because she knows I am interested in her.

It seems like she is afraid of me. Its like she sabotages a good thing because she is afraid of getting involved to seriously

Could be she has committment Issues...

Guess the bottomline is how much of this behaviour you're willing to put up with.

• Author

Well , I saw her on the bike club ride the other day for the first time in two months. We didn't talk to each other but I noticed she kept riding behind me and when I was behind her her she was looking back ( to see where I was ,maybe). I had the feeling she wanted to talk to me but I was giving her the cold shoulder. I am probally reading to much into things , but it does feel good to be in control even qa tiny little bit.

Originally posted by sw

I am probally reading to much into things , but it does feel good to be in control even qa tiny little bit.

Amen to that Brother ;)