Life after Love

I have a quick Question, and this won't be as long as my previous rambling, but after realizing that the past 7 years of my life have been involved in one relationship after another, and after me and my fiancee are no more, how long should you wait to start looking again?

I think in the past 7 years, i have probably been single for only about 3 months total. And most of my realtionships were not strangers, meaning, a friend of a friend, a roommates introduction and go from there, etc. How long should somebody wait to start dating, going out, developing a new relationship?

I mean I've been out, but the bar scene, isn't exactly what I am looking to get out of life, not right now anyway.

pops

There is no rules for dating, and it's not like you mark your calendar and wait until that day, and then decide to go out. If someone comes by, and you feel like dating, why would you stop yourself? You see, playing by your heart is always better than playing by the rules. I don't like women who play by the rules. Do what your hear tells you to do

I have a quick Question, and this won't be as long as my previous rambling, but after realizing that the past 7 years of my life have been involved in one relationship after another, and after me and my fiancee are no more, how long should you wait to start looking again? I think in the past 7 years, i have probably been single for only about 3 months total. And most of my realtionships were not strangers, meaning, a friend of a friend, a roommates introduction and go from there, etc. How long should somebody wait to start dating, going out, developing a new relationship? I mean I've been out, but the bar scene, isn't exactly what I am looking to get out of life, not right now anyway. pops

Lucas is right on target. You should start dating again when you feel comfortable doing so.

And you also need to take an inventory of what you've been doing wrong in your dating and relationships and stop making the same mistakes.