can guys fake orgasms?

amateur

I was wondering if a guy can fake an orgasm because the other day my boyfriend and i were touching each other and i began to stimulate his penis. He got very excited but we didn't have time for sex so we continued to stimulate each other, soon he told me he felt like coming. I said it was ok, since we had a towel just in case. He looked like he was coming but then i realized he hadn't come and he said he thought he had come, at the same time he said it was hard to come because he didn't want to make a mess on the bed or my clothes but he told me it felt very good. Is it possible for a guy to fake an orgasm? I'm not very experienced with guys so please help!

If a guy has an orgasm, he will ejaculate. It is possible to have an orgasm without ejaculating, since these two are not the same, but usually an orgasm is accompanied by ejaculation. Men can be trained to orgams internally, but most of us just ejaculate outside. Some men can orgasm, but can not ejaculate - meaning retrograde ejaculation, but that is not normal. So, I bet your boyfriend did not have an orgasm, he might hace come close, but if he orgasmed, trust me he would have splirged all over, unless he is 10 or 11, and in that case, guys can orgasm, I suppose, but they may not ejaculate, since they are young.

I was wondering if a guy can fake an orgasm because the other day my boyfriend and i were touching each other and i began to stimulate his penis. He got very excited but we didn't have time for sex so we continued to stimulate each other, soon he told me he felt like coming. I said it was ok, since we had a towel just in case. He looked like he was coming but then i realized he hadn't come and he said he thought he had come, at the same time he said it was hard to come because he didn't want to make a mess on the bed or my clothes but he told me it felt very good. Is it possible for a guy to fake an orgasm? I'm not very experienced with guys so please help!

Orgasms are just too pleasureable to have to fake. But if you pay me enough, I'll fake anything.

As a rule, men do not fake orgasms nor would it serve any purpose during sex.