i need help

sexylips53

i don't know how to feel anymore i really like this boy and i don'treally know if he likes me. wehave been dating for 2 years now and i still feel that i really need to know. i come and see me when he wants and he never gave me any time for valentines day. he lets me do what ever i want and he gives me to much freedom.

So what is your problem? You think he does not care for you, that he gives you too much freedom? you have to be more specific, does he mistreat you in any way?

i don't know how to feel anymore i really like this boy and i don'treally know if he likes me. wehave been dating for 2 years now and i still feel that i really need to know. i come and see me when he wants and he never gave me any time for valentines day. he lets me do what ever i want and he gives me to much freedom.

Sounds great to me. That is a healthy r/ship in my view. Theres a saying about "loosening the leash? rope? or something - is a good way to KEEP a partner.

He isn't an Aquarius or Cancer is he?

The Valentines thing would piss me off. I think it is a chick thing though. Why don't you let him know - gently what you like. Some men have no idea till they are told. If he ignores your needs then I would be concerned.

Sounds great to me. That is a healthy r/ship in my view. Theres a saying about "loosening the leash? rope? or something - is a good way to KEEP a partner. He isn't an Aquarius or Cancer is he? The Valentines thing would piss me off. I think it is a chick thing though. Why don't you let him know - gently what you like. Some men have no idea till they are told. If he ignores your needs then I would be concerned.

no he is not an aqarius or cancer he isa scarpio and he gives me t much freedom to do wht i want i don'tknow waht to do with all of this freedom. another reason is i really care about him but with all this freedom i can cheat on him if i want to.

So what is your problem? You think he does not care for you, that he gives you too much freedom? you have to be more specific, does he mistreat you in any way?

he tells me all the time thathereally cares and i don't have to worry, sometimes i feel that he don't care about me and then i just think that i'm over reacting. he don't mistreat me but he gives me to much freedom you my never know what can happen. sometims i feel like cheating on him but i don't. i really love this guy my family feel that we are worng for each other but i feel different. My family have no idea that we are even together cause it would cause a lot of problems. i really on't know what to do

he tells me all the time that he really cares and i don't have to worry, sometimes i feel that he don't care about me and then i just think that i'm over reacting. he don't mistreat me but he gives me to much freedom you my never know what can happen. sometims i feel like cheating on him but i don't. i really love this guy my family feel that we are worng for each other but i feel different. My family have no idea that we are even together cause it would cause a lot of problems. i really on't know what to do

You wrote:

"no he is not an aqarius or cancer he isa scarpio and he gives me t much freedom to do wht i want i don'tknow waht to do with all of this freedom. another reason is i really care about him but with all this freedom i can cheat on him if i want to."

What do you mean, specifically, by "too much freedom?" Can you give us some examples? I've never heard of this problem before, a boyfriend giving their girlfriend 'too much freedom'.....

And what do you mean, that he gives you so much freedom that you 'could cheat on him'? Simple, don't cheat. If you're in a committed relationship, and you respect him, regardless of how much freedom (um, I'd think that's a good thing) he gives you, YOU are the one who's in control of whether you cheat or not.

Your post confuses me.

L

Oh!

Watch out - gimme his birthdate and time and place and I will whizz you a chart and report - I do them for a hobby for free.

no he is not an aqarius or cancer he isa scarpio and he gives me t much freedom to do wht i want i don'tknow waht to do with all of this freedom. another reason is i really care about him but with all this freedom i can cheat on him if i want to.