"I want to savour your every move"

JasmineJones

Every time I meet him at a restaurant, bar etc he arrives very early. He's told me he does this so that he can "savour" my walk towards the venue and, in his words, "the climax of you entering through the door."

When I arrive he is standing there staring intently at me.

On occasion when I've been confused about whether I'm at the right venue or not I have stopped to ask a stranger for directions. Later, I will be interrogated about who the stranger was that I spoke to and precisely what was said.

;)

• Author
He's into you, is that a problem?

you really think this all sounds "normal"?

I've been really worried lately about it all

I really don't understand why are you opening so many threads about this guy liking you too much. My guy likes me a lot too and I really enjoy it. If you don't like him, do him a favor and let him go.

• Like 2
Every time I meet him at a restaurant, bar etc he arrives very early. He's told me he does this so that he can "savour" my walk towards the venue and, in his words, "the climax of you entering through the door."

On occasion when I've been confused about whether I'm at the right venue or not I have stopped to ask a stranger for directions. Later, I will be interrogated about who the stranger was that I spoke to and precisely what was said.

;)

Just me and maybe I'm weird .......but yuck.

It's too much .... turn off.

How do you feel about it?

• Like 4
  • Author
Just me and maybe I'm weird .......but yuck.

It's too much .... turn off.

How do you feel about it?

I find it scary and creepy.

GorillaTheater

Cute story. Except maybe for this part.

Michelle ma Belle
I really don't understand why are you opening so many threads about this guy liking you too much. My guy likes me a lot too and I really enjoy it. If you don't like him, do him a favor and let him go.

Thank you! I was thinking the exact same thing.

I feel like the OP is working overtime trying to convince herself that he's worth dating. Poor guy.

You either want to be with him or not. Stop worrying about what others might think.

• Like 6
Thank you! I was thinking the exact same thing.

I feel like the OP is working overtime trying to convince herself that he's worth dating. Poor guy.

You either want to be with him or not. Stop worrying about what others might think.

Agree. She creates threads asking what we think, but fails to interact within her own thread, telling us what SHE thinks!

Jasmine, once again, how do YOU feel about his behavior?!

• Like 2

;)

:sick::sick::sick:

If a man told me he liked watching me walk across the room and he used words like "climax" and "savour," I would find a way to not have to see him again. God, talk about creeptastic.

The paranoia and interrogation are just icing on the cake.

• Like 6
  • Author
Agree. She creates threads asking what we think, but fails to interact within her own thread, telling us what SHE thinks!

Jasmine, once again, how do YOU feel about his behavior?!

I find it terrifying. Things have escalated pretty quickly. I no longer feel safe.

I find it terrifying. Things have escalated pretty quickly. I no longer feel safe.

How do you not feel safe? Emotionally? Physically? Both?

In any event, since that is how you feel, time to pull back, or just walk away.

Relationships should not be "terrifying" ...geez.

Good luck ... and keep us posted.

• Like 1
  • Author

I'm not joking. I'm really scared. But I don't even know how to explain the situation properly to those close to me in real life because it's hard to explain it. None of my friends or siblings have met him but they knew I was dating him.

I tried to break it off with him due to his increasingly obsessive behaviour but he won't accept that I no longer want to be with him. His last comment was 'no, you are wrong. We are meant to be together.' He has been talking a lot about what he calls 'signs' that we belong together and he means really random coincidences like we were both born in the same month of the year.

He's probably going to skin suit me.:(

• Author

I've never told him my boss's name but he's started dropping my boss's name into conversations. Saying stuff like 'what would XXX think of this?"

He's following my brother on Twitter even though they've never met and I didn't even tell him my brother's name. He speaks endlessly about my brother's daily routine (information gleaned from Twitter)

Stupidly I allowed myself to be flattered by his intense attention at first. I didn't take stock of how obsessive he was getting.

I've told him I want to stop seeing him. He's refused. He knows where I live, where I work, he's joined all the various private forums etc that I post in on Facebook and he's even added my neighbours (who he's never met) as Facebook friends. But it is not as if he has hit me or threatened violence so legally there is nothing I can do right now to make him leave me alone.