could he be my soulmate?

I have met a wonderful guy who is literally the most beautiful man I have ever come across. He is literally Aladdin.

He is beautiful on the outside and inside as well.

Anyways, she share lots in common. Both of us love art. We are artistic people and both of us love to paint, sketch and draw.

We both have an eye for beauty and are obsessed with eyes. And incidently both of us have big eyes (he has more beautiful eyes) with prominent lids.

We also share interests like love for music, fashion, style, colours, reading, spending time at home.

The other day, our friends were discussing zodiac signs and we share similarity there as well. I have a leo sun and aquarius moon and he has a leo moon and aquarius rising.

Both of us have plans to get married before we hit 30. Some of my friends keep saying that we are like soulmates and a majority of the time they think we will end up together, as each other's perfect match.

The only differences we share is our age , nationality and religion. But I don't really care about those.

I don't believe in soulmates but like does this sound like a case of one?

Whatever the case may be, may you grow and learn from each other.

Blessings for having met a wonderful gent!!!

maybe visit another website for your answer? one that deals with psychic readings and astrology.. cuz that is what you're basically asking for.

• Like 3

No, it doesn't sound like a soulmate. You've got stuff in common is all.

Differences in age, nationality and religion can all raise significant and deal breaking issues in a relationship. They may not be important to you now, but wait until you're trying to decide which religion to raise your child in. Or if one of you wants to retire and go travelling while the other is in the prime of their lives. Or if one of you has been raised in an egalitarian society and the other comes from a patriarchal society and your relationship expectations are quite different.

Forget about star signs and look at the important stuff.

maybe visit another website for your answer? one that deals with psychic readings and astrology.. cuz that is what you're basically asking for.

Ouch. Damn

I don't believe in soulmates but like does this sound like a case of one?

I don't understand your post or your question.

It's like saying "I don't believe in Santa Claus" but could that be his sleigh flying over my house?

• Like 1
  • Author
No, it doesn't sound like a soulmate. You've got stuff in common is all.

Differences in age, nationality and religion can all raise significant and deal breaking issues in a relationship. They may not be important to you now, but wait until you're trying to decide which religion to raise your child in. Or if one of you wants to retire and go travelling while the other is in the prime of their lives. Or if one of you has been raised in an egalitarian society and the other comes from a patriarchal society and your relationship expectations are quite different.

Forget about star signs and look at the important stuff.

Its not important because I will raise my children in the religion he practices. Simple.

There seems to be differing opinion in terms of who believes in a soul mate and who doesn't. I think it's hard to really know for sure. I don't believe there is just one person who is right for you. There are several in my opinion.

• Like 1