Re: 5 words that really hurt

Well, guys do get upset about their girls past very frequently. That is why I'd rather not hear anything about my girl friends' past. But it is not his business, you have your past, and it is your past, if he does not like it, he can walk away from it. That was pretty rude of him to say that, and hurt you like that. Just mention to him that whatever happened to you is your past and it can not be undone, so if he can not deal with it, without "punishing" you for your past, then he should just quit and walk away.

Explain this to him. We all have had sexual past, and it is our sexual past. What matters is the present. I am sure you have not done anything that deserves judgment from others. If he contunues telling you things that hurt you and break your heart, leave him alone, and find someone who will respect you, for who you are, including your past.

I also have had one night stands, so F#$%ING WHAT?

Hello. I don’t know where to start. Excuse me if this is a bit all over the place.

A few weeks ago my boyfriend and I were talking on the phone. I told him I want to quit smoking and I used the words “Because my body is a temple”. The other night when we were talkling, we got onto the subject of a big-mouth jealous “friend” who, about 6 months ago, told him about my past. I few one night stands once. It bothered my boyfriend what this “friend” told him. He got upset and said to me, “When you siad your body was a temple, all I could think was ‘More like a visitors centre’ “. I cannot begin to explain how much those words hurt me. He has never EVER said anything remotely hurtful to me before. He has only ever treated me so well and with a lot of respect.

I don’t know what to think now. This has really cut me. I would really like some help or advice.

Are you mormon or something?

Hello. I don't know where to start. Excuse me if this is a bit all over the place.

A few weeks ago my boyfriend and I were talking on the phone. I told him I want to quit smoking and I used the words "Because my body is a temple". The other night when we were talkling, we got onto the subject of a big-mouth jealous "friend" who, about 6 months ago, told him about my past. I few one night stands once. It bothered my boyfriend what this "friend" told him. He got upset and said to me, "When you siad your body was a temple, all I could think was 'More like a visitors centre' ". I cannot begin to explain how much those words hurt me. He has never EVER said anything remotely hurtful to me before. He has only ever treated me so well and with a lot of respect.

I don't know what to think now. This has really cut me. I would really like some help or advice.