What signs do you think ....

YOUR POST: "When he just wants ones to fill the voide that his ex has caused?"

The above is not a question or a problem. It's not even a complete statement. I really don't know what you are looking for. However, if this was in an IQ test, my reply would be that he should wait a while before seeing other people. There is not reason for him to bring in innocent victims of his pain to be mere rebounds that he will discard at some point in time.

A lot of people use all sorts of things to fill voids. That only retards the healing process.

Please leave my score below. Thanks.

I mean how i know someone is in rebound relationship?

-------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POST: "When he just wants ones to fill the voide that his ex has caused?"

The above is not a question or a problem. It's not even a complete statement. I really don't know what you are looking for. However, if this was in an IQ test, my reply would be that he should wait a while before seeing other people. There is not reason for him to bring in innocent victims of his pain to be mere rebounds that he will discard at some point in time. A lot of people use all sorts of things to fill voids. That only retards the healing process.

Please leave my score below. Thanks.

YOU ASK: "I mean how i know someone is in rebound relationship?"

You can never know for sure because everybody heals at a different pace. You also have to consider just how long the previous relationship lasted and just how much in love the person was. There are very hard things to find out.

But, as a rule of thumb, for the average person to truly get over a serious relationship...and it's really hard to tell who is average...might be one week for every month of the relationship. So, if the relationship lasted 12 months, it would take an average of three months for someone to get over the hardest part....some a bit more...some a bit less.

However, there are so many variables to this from person to person, it is still very hard to tell.

Just don't date anyone who is recently out of a relationship. Talk to them and use your very best judgement. Some very sensitive people take two years to get over a one-year relationship.

While in relationship, He'd constantly tell me how she would react to situations I encounter.

What do you think for that?

-----------------------------------------------------------

YOU ASK: "I mean how i know someone is in rebound relationship?" You can never know for sure because everybody heals at a different pace. You also have to consider just how long the previous relationship lasted and just how much in love the person was. There are very hard things to find out. But, as a rule of thumb, for the average person to truly get over a serious relationship...and it's really hard to tell who is average...might be one week for every month of the relationship. So, if the relationship lasted 12 months, it would take an average of three months for someone to get over the hardest part....some a bit more...some a bit less. However, there are so many variables to this from person to person, it is still very hard to tell. Just don't date anyone who is recently out of a relationship. Talk to them and use your very best judgement. Some very sensitive people take two years to get over a one-year relationship.