What do I do?

I have a problem, I'm in love with one of my best friends, I don't want to tell her because I think it might ruin our friendship and I'm scared that she won't feel the same way. We are really close as friends and have dated before but when we first met and not for very long. I have wanted to be with her for nearly half a year now and I can't do anything about it. What do I do?

I have a problem, I'm in love with one of my best friends, I don't want to tell her because I think it might ruin our friendship and I'm scared that she won't feel the same way. We are really close as friends and have dated before but when we first met and not for very long. I have wanted to be with her for nearly half a year now and I can't do anything about it. What do I do?

How many lives do you have to live?

I think you should just express your feelings to her no matter what happens. It would be much more harder for you to see her date other men. Either she will like you then you will be a lucky person and if she doesn't like you, though you feel sad for quite some time time heals everything , eventually you will move on. You will need to let this out of your mind, rather than having to think about it all the time doing nothing.

Priorities changes once you get married, and she can no longer stay in contact with you or maintain the same level of friendship forever. Atleast if you express what you feel, and if she feels the same way , you will be lucky to have her for the rest of the life. I know most of them do not express their feelings thinking about things becoming awkward later, but it's not fair either to be friends with a person and not tell them how you really feel about them and pretend to be false friends.

I have a problem, I'm in love with one of my best friends, I don't want to tell her because I think it might ruin our friendship

It's already 'ruined' because it's passed the point of just friends. The other reason people say this is either because one wants to keep orbiting in hopes of being noticed or they enjoy the benefits of being chased by someone.

and I'm scared that she won't feel the same way. We are really close as friends and have dated before but when we first met and not for very long.

Okay so you guys weren't really 'just friends'. Just voice how you feel and be prepared to walk away. DO NOT STICK AROUND AFTER, it will be next to impossible.

I have wanted to be with her for nearly half a year now and I can't do anything about it. What do I do?

You can do something about it. Tell her and go for a kiss if you're feeling extra bold.

Answers in bold.