Friends with kids

Been separated for almost 5.5 months now I helped move a co workers daughter out of her place as a favor, never met her before. She was in similar situation in terms of both being used in our last relationships. Wifey lied about things and stole large amounts of money from me, says I didn't help out around house enough and didn't pay her enough attention, she wants me out. (kind of shallow imo, glad I know now after 12 years instead of 23) Her business takes most of the house I sleep on a couch not by choice.Wifey says she doesn't care about me, and to go find someone else, she is content living alone ( I think she has some sort of mental illness though she says it's just depression and that nothing is wrong, or won't admit to any sort of problem)

So co workers daughter asked during the move she would like to have my kids over sometime in the future as my oldest and her oldest enjoy playing so much together. Co worker messaged me about a month later for me to call her texting me the number. I work 10 hours a day and never get out, lol coincidently I helped move another coworker and we are becoming good friends also and he's been making a point of getting me out for a coffee once a week. Difference being the daughter of other co worker is female. I'm not looking for anything right now but maybe it's good to just get out regardless.

Yes, definitely get out of the house. Like to the gym. Living in the same home as your wife, without having so much as having consulted a lawyer, means you are very much married, not separated. Not by a long shot.

• Like 1

I think it sounds like you need to build up your OWN life. Is there a reason you can't move on and mentally/physically separate from your wife? It seems like it would be hard to get over the marriage in your situation.