He is dating another girl but this other woman is?

There is this girl who has been harassing my best friend. My best friend is really good looking, really rich and extremely popular.

He met this girl a few times and she was smitten by him, though she kept claiming he's smitten by her and wanted her.

She posted some screenshots of their conversation (if it was real and she didn't photoshop or fake it) on twitter claiming how he was asking for her address and kept texting her. She even said he sent her a picture of his d***, but later on deleted that twitter account after receiving a lot of hate from his friends and family.

She made it seem like he was wanting her and she kept rejecting him but my friend showed me her FB and she had followed him and had liked stuff related to him.

After that d*** picture thing caused an uproar, she disappeared for a couple of months but returned in 2014 with a new twitter account and once again followed my friend on twitter. She is good friends with a girl (who lives in LA) whom my friend admitted banging a couple of times (basically she's a groupie).

she's still trying to make it look as if he's into her when he's not and is now dating another girl. What does she want and if she's so nice and not into my friend, what is she doing being friends with my friend's ex groupie or following him and stuff? Even if she is into my friend, is this even love or even a faint liking or just lusting after him for his money or looks?

Why do you care what she does or thinks?

If your friend doesn't want her in his life he should simply block her and move on.

Is your friend bothered by her? It seems to me that he's living his life, dating another girl and doesn't care much. But why do you care? Are you into him?

It's obvious she isn't all their mentally. What she is doing is harassment....I'm surprised your friend doesn't take legal action.