A (Crazy) Woman's Nightmare!!!

Below is a link to a story at msnbc.com about a website put up by a guy who received dozens of bizarre and annoying phone messages from his ex girlfriend. His friends decided to take the messages, put them in digital form, and load them onto a website for all to enjoy.

To read about this exciting venture, copy the following web address and paste it into your browser:

http://www.msnbc.com/news/551356.asp

The guy's going to be on ABC's Good Morning America this morning.

The website where the messages are posted is: www.psychoexgirlfriend.com Enjoy!!!

• Author

The actual site the guy put up is hilarious but it does have many annoying pop-up advertisements. Apparently, the guy wants to make some big bucks out of these recorded messages from his crazy ex.

If you want to go straight to the recorded voicemail he got from his ex, go to: http://www.psychoexgirlfriend.com/voicemails.html

Just remember, you'll have to wade through the pop up advertisements but I think listening to some of the recordings is worth dealing with the obnoxious advertising.

...i've never heard anything like it. honestly.

on 2 march, she says, "if i don't hear from you, i'm going to stop chasing you, i'm moving on...i'm moving on tomorrow morning". whaaaaaat!!!!! the messages stop on 25 march!!!

she's not only psycho, but she's psychic too, "...you're checking these messages i can tell".

i can't get over the length of time these messages continued - nearly a whole month, a few times a day!! how about the 19 messages left in one day!!!!!!

i don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for her!!!!! i really hope for both of their sakes, she has sorted herself out. this was all so over the top. i sincerely hope she has gotten some help...well, she did admit in one of her messages that something is wrong with her.

notice how she keeps equating "caring" with "wanting to be with me?"..."show me that you want to be with me by seeing me". it really is a worry. it is obsession.

you're right tony, the pop up ads are verrrry annoying, but it's worth the listen.

p.s. sorry for rambling. those messages were something else.

...when you get to message 23, she mentions how he hurt her physically to the point she couldn't walk for 2 weeks.

well, i guess he's a bit psycho too. if that's true, that kind of crap is just unforgivable.

she is the epitome of co-dependant.

• Author

The pathetic thing about all of this is that so many men and women don't realize just how unattractive this kind of behavior is.

If there is ever an even tiny morsel of a possiblity that two people could get back together, it is NOT going to happen during or after this kind of desperate behavior. She was obviously deeply emotionally disturbed.

No man or woman is going to respond favorably to someone who leaves multiple, desperate messages of this sort on an answering machine (or in email or whatever). And I don't see how any person can rationally want to be back with somebody who obviously doesn't want to be with them. That is so insane...yet it happens every single day...thousands of times.

I just wish I could see the look on this girl's face when she finds out the world is listening to this stuff.