Please help wth my emotions!

emotional

Last night i was talking to my boyfriend , when my sister interrupted us and i snaped at her. Lately, I've been reacting like that to her and my boyfriend noticed it so he told me me that i've been rude to her and that he wants me to get along with her even though i do get along with her. Well, he also made a point by telling me that if i continue to snap at my sister ,she would find an abusive boyfriend because she might think that that is normal. I felt angry at my boyfriend because he made seem like i was abusing her.I later admitted to him that he was right and that I do love my sister. He said he knows that, I cried when i admit my fault and now i'm embarrased because he might think that i'm stubborn and a crybaby. what can i do?

You should not snap your sister, and you should cry less

THat's what you should do!

Last night i was talking to my boyfriend , when my sister interrupted us and i snaped at her. Lately, I've been reacting like that to her and my boyfriend noticed it so he told me me that i've been rude to her and that he wants me to get along with her even though i do get along with her. Well, he also made a point by telling me that if i continue to snap at my sister ,she would find an abusive boyfriend because she might think that that is normal. I felt angry at my boyfriend because he made seem like i was abusing her.I later admitted to him that he was right and that I do love my sister. He said he knows that, I cried when i admit my fault and now i'm embarrased because he might think that i'm stubborn and a crybaby. what can i do?

Be nice to your sister and listen to your boyfriend's advice. That way, you'll get rid of situations like these that will cause your emotions to run wild.

I'm sure that if you don't cry everytime you do something, then he probably doesn't think you're a crybaby.