Want petty revenge

To make a long story short, I met a guy in Mexico we hooked up and the sex was pretty bad. (Trust me I was nice about it.) He kept insisting that when we return to the States we keep in touch and remain "friends." Despite the bad sex, we had fun so I was willing to be friends with the guy. However, upon returning to the States, I haven't heard from him at all!

It is silly but I think some petty revenge would make me feel better because I can't help but feel I got the "short end of the stick." I come back from Mexico with nothing but a good story about a "bad lay" from a guy who's blowing me off! And I think he KNEW he was bad on top of that. No apologies...just short, selfish sex. I would appreciate some good ideas or at least a good laugh!

you got some and it was bad now you know not to hook up with guys in mexico

maybe it was something in the water.........

I don't think that hooking up with guys in Mexico is a great way to find people for lasting relationships, platonic or otherwise.

What stopped you from contacting this guy? Why did he have to contact you? You could have contacted him, right?

I don't understand why you would want revenge. You willingly associated with this guy, willingly had sex with him, and now you want revenge because he didn't keep in touch? Why would he have kept in touch after having sex with you in another country, anyway?

Originally posted by lilkim

I was willing to be friends with the guy. However, upon returning to the States, I haven't heard from him at all!

I would appreciate some good ideas
The phone and/or e-mail work both ways. :D

Maybe it was just as bad for him? :(

I would like to believe if it's good for one, it's good for the other. I know sometimes that doesnt work out, but in most cases it's true.

• Author

Well, that's just the thing. I emailed him first to see how his trip back to the States went. No answer.

And, like I said, it is a long story cut very, very short but I was made to feel guilty for not insisting we stay friends back in the States. I guess I just don't understand why someone would even bother if they didn't mean it - it's not like I was begging.

All things aside, I am a little ticked because I feel slightly manipulated into feeling guilty about the friendship and did I mention the bad sex?

But I see I won't get any sympathy from anyone on this forum!

ReluctantRomeo
Originally posted by lilkim

All things aside, I am a little ticked because I feel slightly manipulated into feeling guilty about the friendship and did I mention the bad sex?

But I see I won't get any sympathy from anyone on this forum!

Well, you have some sympathy. But for context you should read the stories of other people here have to tell... yours has to be the mildest I've read in a long time.

You think the guy has a lousy personality and a lousy sexual performance. Why would you even care who he is/how he lives from now on?

It was a fling on both sides. Don't invest any serious emotions, good or bad, into it. Just laugh it off.

scarlyjones

Revenge may ACTUALLY BE sweet if it was left at that. Unfortunately,.....if what you did was good enough in your mind to get the type of response that you sound like you want,....he wouldnt take it lying down. He'd retaliate in kind,..and you would have a war on your hands which could get UGLY. I say just chock it up to a 'bad" time and forget it.