One Night Stand..

Not sure where to put this so posted it hear.

I have a problem with a guy that I will see this weeked at a ball tournment. Ok, I wouldn't say a problem I see him about 12 times a year maybe a little more and we talk everytime we see each other. I got drunk one night at a bar he was their I ened up staying at his house and one thing lead to another their you go one night stand. Great.

the thing is i know I ouked and that night at the bar not sure if inside the bar or outside so I called the owner which is a friend of, we will call him A. I wanted to make sure I didn't do anything dumb inside the bar so I called and he said know but I did leave a few MARKS on A's neck. Well if I were a guy or even me and that happed I would cover thim up and not let anyone know.

Anyhow the problem being is that I am not sure who he told or what but I and really unsure how to act around this person this weekend when I see him and all these other people. What do I say? Should I avoid him?

Somebody please help beucase I am not sure what to do. If we start talking which I am very scared to even see him again do I bring it up to him or just leave it?

Usually a one night stand is someone you never see again.

DesertDweller

I think you should take the initiative. Go straight up and apologize for your drunken behavior--not for the sex (just in case it was good). Don't get put on the defense, or you'll be squirming indefinitely. I've been there, and I know how humiliating it is. You're not alone....Good luck!

Maybe you should seriously consider cutting back on the drinking when out. It's not a good thing when a person drinnks so much and can't remember what they might have done, and have to start calling up people to ask if they did something stupid. What if you had? It's also not a smart idea to be so drunk like this and have a one night stand, even if you're a casual aquaintance with the guy - that's putting yourself in real danger.

Forgot to add, if you're that drank and having one night stands, there's the risk of getting an STD (what if he figures your so drunk you won't notice he's not wearing a condom - and he's got something, like Herpes?). I don't understand why young women take such chances with their health and safety.