Need Advice

Last Saturday night ,

A lady jumped me whilst out on the tiles.

The following morning I asked her if she wanted my number, her reply was Im sorta seeing someone atm. So I just said cheers thnaks for the night, good day.

I found a new entry to my mobile with only two initials so i texted to ask who this was. Turned out it was the chick from the night before.

Should I reply cause i did think she was cool :D

And i cant remember adding her initials to my phone :confused:

Heck yes!!! Just make sure sorta seeing someone does'nt mean she's married!!!

LucreziaBorgia

Just as long as you realize that 'sorta seeing someone' probably means that there is a very good chance that the 'someone' in question probably doesn't know that you are another 'someone' that she is interested in.

You have to ask yourself if you are willing to be involved with someone who is involved with someone else on some level - and how willing you are to date someone who sees no problem with seeing more than one person at a time. If you get a chance to talk to her, let her know where you stand on the idea of seeing someone who is involved with someone else. If its not something that you are in agreement to, then let her know that you would love to get together sometime: only when she is single and available to do so.

westernxer

Hold off on a reply... let her text you a few times. Then keep your answer short.

She has a boyfriend and wants to play, so play right back, but on your terms.

Originally posted by LucreziaBorgia

Just as long as you realize that 'sorta seeing someone' probably means that there is a very good chance that the 'someone' in question probably doesn't know that you are another 'someone' that she is interested in.

You have to ask yourself if you are willing to be involved with someone who is involved with someone else on some level - and how willing you are to date someone who sees no problem with seeing more than one person at a time. If you get a chance to talk to her, let her know where you stand on the idea of seeing someone who is involved with someone else. If its not something that you are in agreement to, then let her know that you would love to get together sometime: only when she is single and available to do so.

I RESPONDED with the more blunt/indescriminatory version!! LB'S Eloquent version is much more decisive and possibly will save you and someone else some heartache!!! That's a womens touch in action!!

Originally posted by westernxer

Hold off on a reply... let her text you a few times. Then keep your answer short.

She has a boyfriend and wants to play, so play right back, but on your terms.

Westerner, Sound's like fishing to me! good advice for a mountain stream or this particular situation!!

westernxer

Mountain stream... I'll have to remember that for future use. That's a good way to put it, humbledog.

Either way, AJ already has his pole in the water, (continuing fishing analogy), She has already taken the bait, you just have to decide whether you throw her back or keep her!!!

Doesn't look like her 'sorta seeing someone' is really going anywhere if she's letting herself get involved with you. I'd say hold back a bit til you really know what's going on - take westernxer's advice.

Originally posted by Humbledog

I RESPONDED with the more blunt/indescriminatory version!! LB'S Eloquent version is much more decisive and possibly will save you and someone else some heartache!!! That's a womens touch in action!!

I know, LB never ceases to amaze me and I've been on here for years.

Sound's like fishing to me! good advice for a mountain stream or this particular situation!!

ROLF.

• Author

"I'd say hold back a bit til you really know what's going on "

Whats going on...good question.

she said i reminded her of her dad before her mother met him:laugh:

I guess ill never know whats going on.

Do not see any point in texting her if she is seeing someone else.

Is it a case of lennons "Norwegein wood" ?

never trust a drunken sailor :cool:

Sorry, It's spring up here in North America and we are all a little jumpy in the trousers!! Men & Women!!! To correct you "in my case only" I'm a drunk ex-sailor"

Thankyou!!

Originally posted by AndrewJ

"I'd say hold back a bit til you really know what's going on "

Whats going on...good question.

I guess ill never know whats going on.

Do not see any point in texting her if she is seeing someone else.

never trust a drunken sailor :cool:

Sorry, Your statement " I'd say hold back a bit till you really know what's going on" to me meant that we were going a little to fast in our analysis of you situation and maybe you were saying "slow down till I explain more details!!

My "natures call", men & women, birds & bees North america trouser thing was meant as a bit of humor and that we all have our sexuality in high gear due to the season, and were overresponding to your request for imformation on your situation!!! Could be a communication thing based on terminoligy!! U.S. vS Australia!!! Love the down under and hope this clears it for you!!!

Andrew, Just figured out that 1st line of what I thought was a quote by you, was a statement made by sarah12 a couple of posts previous. Sorry for the confusion!!! Told you I was a drunk ex sailor!!! I'll have another beer!!

westernxer
Originally posted by AndrewJ

What the hell does that mean? Did she meet her dad before her mother did?

That's an omen to stay away.

Originally posted by sarah12

Doesn't look like her 'sorta seeing someone' is really going anywhere if she's letting herself get involved with you. I'd say hold back a bit til you really know what's going on - take westernxer's advice.

sorry my skim!!!

I know, LB never ceases to amaze me and I've been on here for years.

ROLF.

Originally posted by westernxer

What the hell does that mean? Did she meet her dad before her mother did?

That's an omen to stay away.

LOL. I took it as meaning her dad was a great catch until her mom came around and probably changed all that.

If it was though, the bird would have flown but clearly she's still hanging around. :)

Why? probably because she knows she's going to end things with the other dude eventually.