wrong words?

im leaving this short, cuz im not in the mood to detail it.

I pulled my girlfriend aside earlier becuase i needed to talk with her. we talked. and after much pointless discussion i got to the point, and i told her that I loved her and all that crap. Yeah, it was hard and i had thought about it for a long time. She sat there for a while then she said to me ' lets go watch simpsons'. So after a minute or two we arose to watch the simpsons (imagine my joy) this may sound all fine and all but the way it happend was a bit cruel. Then our friends said simpsons wasnt on, but i was already by the tv at this time. So she went and sat with our friends leaving me at the tv alone. Im not the happiest right now, just because how it all happened seemed very cruel. But i just had to send this out to relieve some...I dunno, i just had to write it...whatever

"and i told her that I loved her and all that crap"

Since when is love the equivalent of crap?

Well, I guess it all depends on your defintion of love. That statement just made me think twice about how you feel.

Anyway, getting on with it, maybe she just doesn't love you. Just because you may love her does mean she is required to have the same feelings back. I wouldn't rush it; I certainly have doubts that your in love, judging by your statement pertaining to "crap", but I could be wrong.

Maybe she's afraid to say it, that is, if she does love you.

... just don't pressure the issue.

im only saying crap cuz of the mood im in now. I had thought the feeling over for a while, waiting countless weeks to think it over before i came to that conclusion. And idve just appreciated any answer but that....but whatever...well see

She either doesn't reciprocate or is afraid of saying such things cuz she's just not ready...

i know my bf told me he loved me a few times, and i just couldn't answer the same, i dunna why, even though i do love him...

so take it easy - words aren't the main indication...

the simpsons idea sounds to me like she just got uncomfortable from yr words...

just some thoughts...

Good luck!