Recently had a FWB and really enjoyed just having sex without the hassle of a relationship.

Now my FWB had ended it as she says she is starting to have feelings for me, so I agreed.

Now I don't know how to find another FWB.

Most dating sites are terrible, I find most people only looking for someone to take them out, wine and dine them, which is not what I want as I just don't have the time or the intention of making it anything other than for sex.

Anyone know of any sites in the UK that are suitable for this?

• Author

My other FWB was indeed a friend to start with, although I prefer the next one not to be, there were complications.

I have tried similar websites to Tinder over the past year and a half, none have had any success and I find them not always truthful about thier membership.

Doesn't have to be a dating site, a forum would do as long as the people are genuine.

There will always be complications. Most fwbs do catch feelings.

If you want no strings sex....pay for it?

Or you have a google search to find such forums.

My other FWB was indeed a friend to start with, although I prefer the next one not to be, there were complications.

I have tried similar websites to Tinder over the past year and a half, none have had any success and I find them not always truthful about thier membership.

Doesn't have to be a dating site, a forum would do as long as the people are genuine.

You're not looking for a FWB, you're wanting a FB. There is a difference. Since you arent interested in dating & aren't looking for a friend, perhaps you would have better luck by placing an ad that clearly states your intentions.

• Like 1