How to fall out of love???

I have this problem, Ive been inlove with my best guy friend for about two years and we love each other but nothing serious has come about.The only time anything ever happens is when we drink, but the last few times he has been sober and ive been the one that had a few to many, anyway he tells me he loves me even when hes sober.But the problem is hes moving away in about two months and this has totally torn me apart because I love this guy with all my heart but hes leaving and I need to learn how to fall out of love with him but I dont know how?can some one please give me some advice????

Austin Reed

Find another guy. Get a hobbie. Adopt a cat. If alchol is the only thing that fuels your relationship then you should just give up and move on. Try to enjoy him while he is around on a platonic level and don't try to make a last ditch grab at love.

I have this problem, Ive been inlove with my best guy friend for about two years and we love each other but nothing serious has come about.The only time anything ever happens is when we drink, but the last few times he has been sober and ive been the one that had a few to many, anyway he tells me he loves me even when hes sober.But the problem is hes moving away in about two months and this has totally torn me apart because I love this guy with all my heart but hes leaving and I need to learn how to fall out of love with him but I dont know how?can some one please give me some advice????