Help! I'm the other woman!

So, I recently broke up with my boyfriend. Throughout my relationship, however, I noticed that I was falling for a good friend of mine. Horrible timing and fate deemed it that he would find a girlfriend a month before we broke up. We discussed how horrible the timing was and still enjoyed each others company. In a moment of weakness, last weekend we slept together. And it was wonderful. It felt like more than a one time thing. I have never ever been the other woman before this and I never wanted to be. Believe me anyone whos reading this and judging me cant be more than i am myself. But even through all of that i cant help the way i'm feeling. i told him that i expected nothing but that if it was going to happen again I would have to be the only one. Now I dont know what to do. I dont want to be awkward but I dont know how not to be. Any advice is appreciated. :bunny:

He's only been dating his current girlfriend a few months and he's already cheating on her? Why doesn't he just end the relationship so you two can enjoy yourselves instead of cheating?