I have a question here.

My girlfriend went on a vacation trip with her family and she called me up to say hi. She didn't mentioned that she misses me instead she asked me if I miss her and I told her I do. This is not the first time, each time we get together she would often ask me several times if i missed her. Isn't it, if she misses me she will tell me she miss me rather than ask if i miss her? Even if she wants to hear me say that i miss her she should have just tell me she misses me,right? How come she's like that? does that mean she don't miss me? I'm confused. Please help.

I think you're a bit too sensitive. She wouldn't have called you if she didn't miss you. She was very thoughtful in doing so. She asked if you missed her and she was waiting for you to take the lead to ask her if she missed you. Tit for tat, you know.

Different people do different things in different ways. Cut her some slack. I think it was very nice and thoughtful for her to call and it certainly showed great consideration. Be grateful for that and next time you hear from her, before she says a word...ask her if she misses you.

The answer is in the fact that she called you at all.

If you get confused over little stuff like this, wait until you get married!