Lust or love.. or hate?

I really need help. I can't understand this boy. Let me get some info out there and start from the beginning. See, I've had a boyfriend for the past 2 years. Great guy. But we've been having a bit of trouble. There's this other guy, let's say his name is Daniel, and Daniel and I have been friends since the 9th grade. Ever since, we've flirted and joked around that we liked each other but nothing ever happened, just pecks, is all. I then got together with Josh, boyfriend of 2 years, but I maintained a too close relationship with Daniel but Josh didn't mind. Then one day Daniel kissed me. I told Josh a week later and that ended their friendship. That was 2 years ago. Now, I still speak to him even though it used to annoy Josh and now that Josh and I were broken up, I went to see Daniel at his house. He was alone.

This is where I need help.

See, when I got there we both agreed we were anxious, couldn't sleep and even eat because we were seeing each other.But I just said it was normal. We sat on his couch and talked and watched betfkix. We then began kissing and while we were kissing he smiled and laughed. I asked him why (I laughed and smiled as well) but he never answered why. We then moved to his room and we made out, I took off my pants, he took off his, and he was clearly really into it. We stopped, and we just layed on the bed. He had his closed and I was rubbing his face and beard. After that, we started kissing and doing stuff again and things got even more heated. But, Josh called. I told him I would ignore it but he coldly told me to answer. I did but when I hung up, Daniel had put on his clothes and had his keys on and said we had to leave. He knew I was pissed off but he didn't even look at me. We went to his car and kissed goodbye. On my way back home, he called and said that we would've left anyway if it weren't for Josh's call because his Mom was calling him to pick something up. I texted him later that night "I really liked today even though you didn't" and he simply replied "I did idiot". I replied "Yeah right" and he didn't answer. He didn't text me the next day either. I texted him "Are you seriously ignoring me?" and he replied "Sorry. Was sleeping." so I replied "What is your problem" he said "I have no problem" while I answered "Yeah you do, tell me" and he said "I really liked what happened but I don't know if it can happen again" so I said "Why?" and he answered "Because I'm not in the mood for being a secret and much less to the whatever of a guy who hates me" so I asked him if he was being that way because ohe thinks I could get together with Josh anytime soon and he said he was. So... does he like me? Why is he being like this? We've been close friends for so long, even if this doesn't happen, I love him, he's one of my most important friends. He's always confused me.

P. S While on the bed talking, he asked me "how do you see this ending?" and I said "I don't know, I'm kind of afraid I'll fall for you, it's a possibility" and he answered "You won't fall for me, you have Josh."

Please help. I'm having headaches. Help.

• Author

Update: I broke up with ny boyfriend a month and two weeks ago. He still calls me because he can't seem to stop contacting me and I guess I don't mind. So, wrong moral card. Thanks for nothing though! :)

You need to decide which one you want to date and then tell the other one you can't be friends while you're doing that and to not call or anything. Whichever one respects that is probably your better guy...