I Hate Emotions!

Hopeful777

I am sick and tired of having feelings. I wish I could just get rid of them permantly, and just not care... I am so tired of these random feelings... I have a friend(who is a girl) I don't like, but that changed tonight, subconsiously. Saw her snuggling with a new guy, and it KILLED ME! I wanted to just kill something. I was surprised I felt this way. I felt surprised and pissed. I have honestly told her that I wasn't attracted to her, and I have seen her with many boyfriends before, and never felt like this! How did I develop feelings?!?!? I am currently trying to not go insane and kill something. Is there a way to get rid of feelings? could this be hormones? AHHHHHHH!

ReluctantRomeo
Originally posted by Hopeful777

I was surprised I felt this way. I felt surprised and pissed. I have honestly told her that I wasn't attracted to her, and I have seen her with many boyfriends before, and never felt like this! How did I develop feelings?!?!? I am currently trying to not go insane and kill something. Is there a way to get rid of feelings?

Err, I would say that the problem is not the fact that you have feelings, but the fact that you're not in touch with them. I'm taking it you're young :)

Just relax and treat it as an interesting learning experience. Try to put names on the feelings you have for this girl. How did they develop? See if you have some of them for other girls.

People who are in touch with their emotions are energised, full of life and dynamic. People who are not are tired, irritated and unhappy.

Originally posted by Hopeful777

I am sick and tired of having feelings. I wish I could just get rid of them permantly, and just not care... I am so tired of these random feelings... I have a friend(who is a girl) I don't like, but that changed tonight, subconsiously. Saw her snuggling with a new guy, and it KILLED ME! I wanted to just kill something. I was surprised I felt this way. I felt surprised and pissed. I have honestly told her that I wasn't attracted to her, and I have seen her with many boyfriends before, and never felt like this! How did I develop feelings?!?!? I am currently trying to not go insane and kill something. Is there a way to get rid of feelings? could this be hormones? AHHHHHHH!

lol..sounded a bit like sam kinison but without the punch line.

you need to get a grip.

Just make sure this isn't a case of wanting what you can't have. That's gotten me into trouble more than once. Try to picture yourself with her on a daily basis as more than friends. Do you want her in your life that much. Can you picture being with her and incorporating her into everything you do? Does that thought make you happy, or kinda annoyed? Wanting what you can't have is an emotion that plagues us all, but sometimes isn't analyzed for what it is. On the other hand, maybe you are young and just maturing. In doing that, the type of person you are attracted to for a girlfriend is going to change. Maybe it changed to her.

Bennet