! Did I make a fool of my self? Why did he say this?

pisces_gurl

• Author

No my university is different. Its basically an institute, nor a proper university.

A much senior professor than this one,(around 55) the DEAN of the department I study in, is obsessed with me. He stalks me and has already proposed me thousand times. I am not attracted to him, thats the only reason i am not with him

No my university is different. Its basically an institute, nor a proper university.

A much senior professor than this one,(around 55) the DEAN of the department I study in, is obsessed with me. He stalks me and has already proposed me thousand times. I am not attracted to him, thats the only reason i am not with him

Er..okay, then.

I would advise sticking to younger men.

Wow....lol

Professor may have felt a bit put on the spot as he may have been down this road before with a student and may be treading very lightly. Please also be aware that if you have any of his classes he may also feel like you have an ulterior motive.

Just remember that Academics do tend to act a bit aloof on purpose so regardless I don't think it was anything personal on his part. He may just have been taken aback.

When I met my last GF who was 24 years my junior we were both pumping gas and although I'm, no academic I was a bit shocked that some blonde with big fake boobs was coming onto an old coot like me...I figured she was talking to someone else at first and I looked around like a dumbass and realized she was addressing me.

So anything is possible but you may want to dial the exuberance down a notch when you see him next time. But hey I'm sure he wasn't THAT disinterested. I sure as hell wouldn't be lol

i have caught him looking at me like ALOT of times and the moment i look at him, he LOOKS away!

What does it mean?

He doesn't want to get busted staring at you so he does the quick turnaway trying to act like hoping you won't notice he'd like to nail you.

I should know, I get busted all the time...lol

• Author
He doesn't want to get busted staring at you so he does the quick turnaway trying to act like hoping you won't notice he'd like to nail you.

I should know, I get busted all the time...lol

Does it indicate that he might be attracted towards me?

You cant help whom u find attractive

I am not here to hear the advise whom should I like or not

Tell me is he interested or not

I don't think he is interested. He probably knows you are crushing and is simply humoring you. Silly college girl is obsessed with me ...what else in new type of thing.

If he were interested, he would be doing a lot more than staring and saying he knows you're there on Saturdays. Come on now.

And with respect to him staring ....that is you projecting because you are crushing and stare at him!

He could simply be looking in your direction and you assume he is staring at you because that is what YOU are doing.

Move on and focus on your studies. He probably has a girlfriend...or a wife!

• Like 2