please i need serious help please read this

Me and my boyfriend meet over the Internet like 4 months ago. We are from the same state actually but b/c my parents are working I cant be home. I told him about 3 times that I am coming back b/c my parents told me that I could, but then before I leave they say no and then of course I have to tell him and he gets disappointed and that has been going on for 4 months. And this spring break i was supposed to go back home for some time and come back, so i told him that i was relay sure about it b/c my dad told me he got my tickets and i was supposed to leave on the 7th and get back on the 17th so i would spend a lot of time with him at least 1 day would be enugh.When i told him at first he didn't believe me at all b/c he thought i would end up saying that i am not coming back anymore and that i am coming back later. He had broke up with me b/c of that to b/c he was thinking i was only leading him on and telling him i am coming back but then end up not it happened to him before he had a girlfriend and the she had to leave she told him she was just on vacation and would come back but then never did. Well then last night i asked my dad so where is the ticket and he said well i didn't pay for it yet i told them to hold it for me .(that is not possible they cant hold a reservation for so long) I was so upset and mad i couldn't believe it i was crying all night and i am still. I don't i just don't wanted this to happen my parents keep lying to me since i was young that is how it was i always don't get what i want when i think i could be happy with someone they do something and the person ends up leaving me . I am 17 and since now all my boyfriends left me b/c of my parents i don't think they even want to see me happy they have done things to me i wouldn't wish for anyone. But anyway now i don't know what to do i like him so much and he was the first guy who ever showed any kind of real feelings for me i mean if i would do something bad he would say don't do that s*it no more or when i have a problem i would just talk to him and everything would be fine. I went through so much these 4 months and i don't want it to be a waste of time and i know if i tell him that i am not coming back again that would mean the end he would never talk to me again. Maybe later on when i completely come back but not now. He already thinks i am not coming back i keep telling him i am and now what he was saying was right and i just feel so bad telling him, i don't think i have ever felt like this at all. I would go back home soon but not on the 7th as i told him maybe 2 weeks later and i don't know how to tell him i need some advice please it's very important

It seems after so many times of your parents disappointing you, you would not tell people you are coming home until you have the tickets in your hand. You have simply got to learn in life or you will keep repeating the same mistakes.

You need to tell this guy the truth and face the consequences. If he says he's finished with you, you can hardly blame him. Or you can just say you'll be home soon and you'll call him when you get there...whenever that happens.

I strongly urge you to see guys in your proximity as long as your living arrangements are the way they are. You cannot depend on your parents to provide you transportation.

I also suggest that you not get so worked up about the inability to see some guy for a day or two. Having a nice guy right there where you are would be so much better. Meeting people on the Internet is real nice but it brings up a big visting problem, particularly for you while you don't have your own funds for airline tickets.

So do yourself a real big favor. Stop feeling bad all the time and stop losing boyfriends left and right and date guys who are close to you, wherever you are.

Meanwhile, let this guy know you really aren't sure when you'll be home and you apologize for not being able to depend on your parents'.

Me and my boyfriend meet over the Internet like 4 months ago. We are from the same state actually but b/c my parents are working I cant be home. I told him about 3 times that I am coming back b/c my parents told me that I could, but then before I leave they say no and then of course I have to tell him and he gets disappointed and that has been going on for 4 months. And this spring break i was supposed to go back home for some time and come back, so i told him that i was relay sure about it b/c my dad told me he got my tickets and i was supposed to leave on the 7th and get back on the 17th so i would spend a lot of time with him at least 1 day would be enugh.When i told him at first he didn't believe me at all b/c he thought i would end up saying that i am not coming back anymore and that i am coming back later. He had broke up with me b/c of that to b/c he was thinking i was only leading him on and telling him i am coming back but then end up not it happened to him before he had a girlfriend and the she had to leave she told him she was just on vacation and would come back but then never did. Well then last night i asked my dad so where is the ticket and he said well i didn't pay for it yet i told them to hold it for me .(that is not possible they cant hold a reservation for so long) I was so upset and mad i couldn't believe it i was crying all night and i am still. I don't i just don't wanted this to happen my parents keep lying to me since i was young that is how it was i always don't get what i want when i think i could be happy with someone they do something and the person ends up leaving me . I am 17 and since now all my boyfriends left me b/c of my parents i don't think they even want to see me happy they have done things to me i wouldn't wish for anyone. But anyway now i don't know what to do i like him so much and he was the first guy who ever showed any kind of real feelings for me i mean if i would do something bad he would say don't do that s*it no more or when i have a problem i would just talk to him and everything would be fine. I went through so much these 4 months and i don't want it to be a waste of time and i know if i tell him that i am not coming back again that would mean the end he would never talk to me again. Maybe later on when i completely come back but not now. He already thinks i am not coming back i keep telling him i am and now what he was saying was right and i just feel so bad telling him, i don't think i have ever felt like this at all. I would go back home soon but not on the 7th as i told him maybe 2 weeks later and i don't know how to tell him i need some advice please it's very important