Troubles after being broken up for awhile...

Baxter224

Good evening everyone, if I could get some input on this or just how I should go about it. Maybe some type of criticism or advice because I really feel like my relationship needs work or its going to fail and I don't want that.

My Gf and I had a break up over religion last year that lasted through July. We agreed to keep seeing each other until one of us met someone. Well I met a few girls had sex but didn't tell her until she told me about her getting with other guys. She was also talking to guys and and messed around with 2 that I know of who were her friends while we were dating. Well she broke it off with me in May saying "in order for her to move on that we needed to stop flirting" but I found out she was already dating a guy but wanted to keep me as a friend. Now we are back together but we both have issues with what happened. She periodically gets very upset with me and asks me why I lied to her and didn't tell her I had sex with other girls.

Well my issues are that she lied to me as well since she also lied to me about talking to other guys and then broke it off without telling me that she was seeing a guy. Our agreement was that we would continue to see each other until one of us was ready to meet people. She would tell me she loves me up (as would I ) until the last week we completely understood that we were done. Now we are back together after some months and Well she seems to see no problem with what she was doing with other guys but will bring up me and get mad if I counter with the fact she talked to other men. It bothers me but I know that now we are together and that's what matters. She seems like she can't let go of it.

What irks me also is that she was a kiss less virgin when I met her, I wined and dined her and was her first everything, kiss, sex, cuddling, etc. she told me she drove 2 hours to meet up with a guy she met online and messed around with him. It bothers me how much work I put in her and she goes and gives it up to some guy for free and even went to him.

I don't let this get to me usually because now we are together and that's what matters, but she brings the things I did up and it stirs up all these feelings in me all over again. It reminds me of how she lied to me as well.

She broke up with me for because I wouldn't convert to her religion but later tried 2 times to get back with me. Right now our relationship is only alive because I told her I would convert, I practically begged for her back in May. I know I was sexing other girls but when she finally told me we were done I realized that i really love her. So I told her I'd convert and she finally accepted and we got back together after a few months. Now we have been going for 4 months and these issues come up every so often. I feel like she might cheat on me at any time since it was easy for her to lie to me and she's told she feels like that as well. We are both very clingy and jealous with each other now. And we live together even in the apartment we are in the same room and can't be away from each other.