Long time ex told me about a dream she had of me

Brady_to_Moss

Brady_to_Moss

....so this wouldn't be that strange...but she's now married. She txted me this AM saying..."this is going to sound inappropriate..but i am going to tell you anyways. I had a dream about you last night..a very vivd one and we were sleeping together" I said oh so like the college days huh? and she goes "yup!..very vivid BTW" "It felt so real and i woke up thinking it really just happened"

We talked today about other things but another message was i said to her..."man you may be the one i have to watch out for you huh"...(in regards to me joking that i am a saint and she was busting my you know whats ect) And she said..."yeah you just may have to watch out with a little smirk face"

So my question is...why would she tell me this dream if she is married? I have actually had a dream or two about her in the past with kinda the same things (aka having sex)..but she was engaged and i wasn't going to tell her. Don't want to get in the middle. But what is she saying by telling me this? Obviously i am on her mind...but i just found it strange she told me and the way she told me and it was worded.

Edited by Brady_to_Moss

Yes it's not usual, because even if she just wanted to be natural and she sees you as a friend, if she didn't mean to make a move, she surely thought that you might interpret that as a move.

I'm not saying it's the best judgment to tell her, but besides the obvious, you also have to consider that she may be SO secure in her present relationship that she's unafraid of this kind of stuff or what you might make of it.

• Author
Brady_to_Moss
Sounds like the honeymoon phase of the marriage has cooled off..probably needs an ego stroke...careful.

This is what it kinda thought...because she txted me last night...with almost a flirty message....very strange