A friend of mine may like me?

So I'm new here obviously but one thing that has me confused is a good friend of mine may like me. she has shown concern for me but she is a very caring person. She also treats me slightly different than other guys and always says we are buds and homies (I never said we were) but anyways the other night I was sitting on her couch at a movie night with a bunch of other people and she leaned over and said I just wanted to say hi while having a big smile on her face so yeah I am confused lol.

Buds, homie, those are friendzone words...if you can...date outside your group of friends.

The leaning over and "hi"..really just fun/friendly demeanor. Its a weird dynamic with friends where your pretty comfortable and you don't filter so even some innocent flirting could come about but mean nothing at all. Its just comfort, so I wouldn't read into it.

• Like 1

I'm afraid I agree. No woman who is wanting a guy to come on to her romantically is going to tell him she's his "bud" and "homie." Girls are just naturally sweet and affectionate, so don't read anything into it. Sounds like she's perfectly capable of articulating it if she decides she wants something more.