best (male) friend suffering from unrequited love?

natashalove

My best friend has been extremely close with a female friend of his. Since they were 17. They were like very close and she was quite funny and mature for her age. He had another female friend who was more wild child and he was quite close to her as well, I suppose he was more close to her since they did a lot troublesome stuff together, though she was 2 years older than him.

Alright so, my friend was quite fond of the first female I mentioned. He used to look at her lovingly and h would hug her and tell her I love you quite a few times publicly. She always looked uncomfortable though.

But something happened and back in 2011-2012 he used to post a lot of painful love quotes, you know those one sided ones.

Finally he stopped posting those stuff and his PDA lessened as they grew up. He dated a few women but it didn't work.

His first female friend was always friendly towards him and she was the only one who understood him and whom he trusted the most.

He hooks up with lots of females and we thought he moved on but this year, he wrote a poem which was about how he found love but he knows she will never be his.

He is extremely wealthy and really gorgeous looking so he has a really hard time finding a girl whom he can trust.

How long will he go on with this unrequited love? Will a girl who matches the personality traits of the one he loves, will be able to get him out of this?

My best friend has been extremely close with a female friend of his. Since they were 17. They were like very close and she was quite funny and mature for her age. He had another female friend who was more wild child and he was quite close to her as well, I suppose he was more close to her since they did a lot troublesome stuff together, though she was 2 years older than him.

Alright so, my friend was quite fond of the first female I mentioned. He used to look at her lovingly and h would hug her and tell her I love you quite a few times publicly. She always looked uncomfortable though.

But something happened and back in 2011-2012 he used to post a lot of painful love quotes, you know those one sided ones.

Finally he stopped posting those stuff and his PDA lessened as they grew up. He dated a few women but it didn't work.

His first female friend was always friendly towards him and she was the only one who understood him and whom he trusted the most.

He hooks up with lots of females and we thought he moved on but this year, he wrote a poem which was about how he found love but he knows she will never be his.

He is extremely wealthy and really gorgeous looking so he has a really hard time finding a girl whom he can trust.

How long will he go on with this unrequited love? Will a girl who matches the personality traits of the one he loves, will be able to get him out of this?

To look into my crystal ball, that will be $5....

What does it concern you though? Do you like him?

If he is wealthy and gorgeous, I'm sure there are plenty of fishes swimming around him. Possibly sharks as well. He'll be just fine!

He won't have any trouble finding love. He's already moved on from his childhood female friends and is being clear that's not who he's interested in dating. He's got everything going for him. Old friends are always familiar, but as you grow into adulthood, that is when you really become your true self and create the self you want to be. Old friends can sometimes drag you down and not accept your new self and even chide you for being uppity or whatever and they may think they are who really knows you best, but the truth is, they only know the person his parents raised, not the person he became once he had the freedom to become his true self and follow his own path. Old friends will be regarded more like little sisters and probably his future loves won't want them hanging around.

SincereOnlineGuy

Men have zero interest in being mere friends with women they wouldn't rather be banging.

(there are exceptions for neighbors and coworkers, and the friends of family members, but when it concerns men having to go out of their way to forge and maintain friendships with women, men have zero interest in so doing unless they would rather be banging those women)

Pinterest alone should make that clear to all.