men

i want to know why all men lie and cheat and are just pigs in general. if you even act like your interested and just want to talk they run oh no someome wants a relationship. what cowards. im sick of all the games.

1. i want to know why all men lie and cheat and are just pigs in general.

That's just kind of how things are. Not all men are this way. But most guys grow up kind of slowly. And some lie and cheat here and there because some remain little boys longer than others. Nowdays, a lot of parents don't teach good morals and character like they did back when Abe Lincoln was a kid so men are not as apt to be as straight and honest as they used to.

We also have lots of drugs and alcohol out there that screws up minds too. Lots of TV and movies that show all kinds of dishonesty, adultry, drug use, etc. Actors get arrested left and right for their use of the stuff. Marijuana gets passed around parties like soft drinks. This drug stuff gets in men's brains and fries their brain cells, making them incapable for decent interaction sometimes. But, again, there are some really great guys too.

If you want to know why and to what degree American men (and women) are screwed up, watch The Jerry Springer Show sometime.

Even the former president of the U.S. smoked pot when he was young and he was really screwed up as far as cheating and stuff. He even did it in the White House with the first lady a few hundred feet outside in the Rose Garden. And when he left office, he took loads of stuff out of the White House that didn't belong to him and gave pardons to tax evaders, drug smugglers, and all kinds of other creeps. It's sad. Lots of people blame the way men are on their dysfunctional family upbringing. I think the lack of good parenting has a whole lot to do with it.

I hope you will be a really good parent so your children will have more morals and integrity than most.

2. if you even act like your interested and just want to talk they run oh no someome wants a relationship. what cowards. im sick of all the games.

I know how you feel. But guys, just like gals, have to be mature and ready. These aren't games. They would be playing games if they stuck around and played like they wanted a relationship when they didn't. It's pretty honest when they run away. They just haven't grown up yet.

You may be at one of those ages when you encounter a lot of guys who just aren't mature yet and really don't want responsibility...and don't know the first thing about relationships.

Then you are 23 or 24, start dating guys in their early 30's. That's when many guys start to grow up. But I have to warn you, some guys never grow up.

I'm really sorry this is the way it is. But society is real screwed up today. Men used to hold the door open for ladies, insist on paying for dates, do all the calling, etc. And they called when they said they would call...and they showed up at the girl's house when they said they would. Are you believing that? Today, it's a whole new ball game. And a lot of it's the girls' faults for putting up with mens' crap.

And you can thank the women's movement for a lot of that. And thanks to women's lib and stuff, both males and females are now equally screwed up. Most men feel about women exactly the way you feel about men.

We have FINALLY achieved equality among the sexes. Isn't that great!!!

There are lots of things in life that i want to believe. One of those things is that there is someone for everyone. I think that if someone is lying, cheating and generally being a pig that it means that they're not the one. Unfortunatley we don't usually realise this until it's too late, after our hearts are broken. If someone treats you like this i think that it's natures way of giving you a shove towards the door marked "Exit". See, when a guy is being an a**h*** it's just some higher being giving us a message from beyond. Either that or all men combined have the intelligence of a worm.

i want to know why all men lie and cheat and are just pigs in general. if you even act like your interested and just want to talk they run oh no someome wants a relationship. what cowards. im sick of all the games.

I must add to what Tony says here.

Women are confusing to men aswell. We wouldn't have a bloody clue anymore how fast we should go or how chivalrous we should be. Every women is different.

Some wanna jump on the first date, and if you don't oblige they run for the hills. Other get freaked if you kiss them on the lips on the third date. Some like a man that's the tall and silent type, others want a man that waves his arms about and expresses himself.

Life is so much fun.

Yeah, right aren`t you just the typical, sterotype, irrational, twisted, bitter, selfish, tactless woman that us men have become accustomed to.

Well, there`s a few of you out there, but common sense tells me that I`m being real narrowed minded, and thick to believe that all woman are like you.

Maybe you just haven`t had any luck when its coming to meeting decent, caring, honest, sensitive, loving men. But then with an attitude with as much tact as a bull in a china shop, like yours, its hardly suprising that you attract the same in a man.

Anyway, I hope you wake up to yourself soon. I think if you`d posted your message in a tactful and polite manner, you`d have recieved the same from me. You get what you give.