Flirting time?

I have a crush on a guy that is in band just like me. I've had a crush on him since October. He doesn't really talk to me or anyone out of his section but we've talked a few times. Recently one of his friends asked me if I was attracted to him. I told his friend that I did and I asked why did he want to know. He then replied that my crush wanted to know. That is when I finally got hope. One other thing, 3 days ago I saw my crush whispering in another one of his friends ears staring at me. Wish I would've heard what they were saying but there was a lot of talking going on. What should I do now? I would ask him out already but I'm terrified, and if he says no either way 180 will know about it and won't leave me alone. Thanks!

• Like 1
Space Ritual

Wattaya mean? I am kind of laughing because you don't see what is right in front of you...

Invite him over for a jam session. You have the best excuse in the world.

Make it a real long Deep Purple type jam too. something like "Rat Bat Blue". That song can be stretched out for hours if you put your mind to it. Long and intricate...I mean it. Go listen to it if you don't believe me. lol.

Even if that song is not in your genre you can rearrange it, do whatever. That song is true magic. Just don't invite him over for a Chopin Funeral March...lol

Better yet ask him if he wants to sit in for a song or two at your next gig.

You do realize being a musician along with this guy you have the best intro that anyone could ask for, don't you?

What's the worst that could happen. He says yes, you two write a song together, and go from here. He says no, you write a blues song? Its a win win situation for you! Plus maybe you can explore your shyness over this guy through song.

The possibilities are endless. I don't think you need any help. People wold give their left leg to have such a wonderful excuse to sidle up next to someone they fancy.

Come on now....seriously you don't need us to tell you the advantage you have here. LOL. You made my night though. I never thought I'd ever have an opportunity to reference Deep Purple on Loveshack.

• Author

That's a great idea! One problem though, I won't have my instrument for about 2 weeks now. It's in the shop and they're really slow. So do you have anything in the meantime I could do? Around school I only see him once a day two at most and when I do see him he's either around his friends or just standing there listening to his music.

Smile at him. Say hi to him. Make a point to talk to him. Even the shyest boy will get the hint if you keep popping up in front of his face.

Lol! He stands in front of you and listens to music ? He is looking at you when you are not looking and letting you look at him when he isn't looking ? Cute. He likes you , you like him. Something will happen sooner or later. Do come and report as to who did what ?

• Author

LOL I hope so!! He doesn't stand in front of me listening to music he stands infront of the lockers looking around and listening to his music. I have caught him looking at me a couple of times though ☺️

I will say this: guys always love a girl who makes the first move; Especially if he is shy..it really does mean a lot to us for the girl to make the move.

• Author
LOL I hope so!! He doesn't stand in front of me listening to music he stands infront of the lockers looking around and listening to his music. I have caught him looking at me a couple of times though ☺️

Nothing has happened and tbh I'm getting a bit sad. I'm really starting to think he doesn't like me and that's just how he normally acts?

How old are you kids? I'm assuming you're kids with all the childish behavior of his friend asking you if you like the guy and the whispering and staring and all that silly nonsense.

Why don't you just pass him a note in study hall, asking him if he likes you back? You can put a box with a Yes and a box with a No, and he can check one off.

• Author
How old are you kids? I'm assuming you're kids with all the childish behavior of his friend asking you if you like the guy and the whispering and staring and all that silly nonsense.

Why don't you just pass him a note in study hall, asking him if he likes you back? You can put a box with a Yes and a box with a No, and he can check one off.

I'm a freshman and he's a sophomore.