Letting go...

No easy way at all. The greater the love you had for the person, the more difficult it is. If you get drunk to get over it, you only postpone the pain.

It's much easier to lose weight...and most people do lose weight as part of the process of getting over someone.

Listen, at the end of the day you cannot make someones decisions for them, everybody has the God given right to live there lives as they see fit.

You do not know what your friend needs to be happy. You might have an inkling, but this doen`t entitle you to direct her life for her.

I know its hard to watch someone you care for make mistakes, but how else do people learn. You mentioned she`s already lost a friend who`s tried to push her in the right direction. Your friend is obviously aware of others views on her situation and HER CHOICE has been to ignore these.

Leave her alone on this matter and let her do what she wants, I can only see you perhaps, losing this friend if you try to push her.

The best thing she can do for herself is to end the relationship because she wants to, by drawing the courage to do so she will feel better about herself in the long run.

Just leave her be, and support in what ever SHE decides, you are friend after all. Do not make her decisions for her.

Would you at the end of the day like people meddling in your relationships, with there opinions and judgements? You will do nothing but confuse her and cloud the feelings she has towards this guy.

I don`t mean to sound nasty, but you do not hold the key to her happiness, she does and she must use the key for herself.

Give her time and support, not opinions and judgements...

Letting go is just another way to say "i'll always love you so"

there's no other easy way to get over with someone. you'll just have to let go and move on. it's so PAINFUL!! i feel it to...but there's nothing i can do if i'm in love with someone who don't love me back. it's so sad that this happened to me and to you but it's life. letting go means not being so attached so you'll have to move on.

Why is letting go always the hardest thing to do...is there an easier way of getting over someone?
Why is letting go always the hardest thing to do...is there an easier way of getting over someone?

I know how you feel I have been trying to "Let Go" of my first love for about a year or so. I still love him now just as much as before. But I know that I deserve better and whoever that will be will come along someday.