Can't meet the right type of women

Hi, I've always have trouble meeting women and getting dates. To make a long story short, people have told me that most women are too "fast" for me, whatever that means.

I guess I don't look dangerous enough, or I don't have that bad boy look. The fact is, I'm a really a fun person and I like to go out and do things. Whenever I do get to go out with someone, we go dancing, to the movies, take out of town trips, and many other creative and fun things.

Most of the time, I don't even get to date someone I like because I was never given the chance. How would someone know we aren't right for each other when she would just say no and don't even want to go out on a date?

I have never had the luxury of dating many women because of this, and I think I'm missing out a lot. I don't understand this, sometimes I see people don't even have to try and they are dating someone and some of them are even in really good relationships.

Sometimes people who know me would think there's something wrong with me because I'm not dating anyone. I'm often asked if I'm such a nice person, how come no one wants to date me? I wish I have the answer to that one.

Why is dating has to be so difficult for me and not for others?

Care to comment, anyone??

Have you ever heard of an expression, Life is not fair, and it is a huge Irony. Well, that is how it is my friend. Nice guys are not given a chance to show how nice they are, but, do not despair, your time will come too. Nice guys finish last. I have not gotten many dates either, in fact, I have only had 2 girl-friends and I am almost 24 years old. Why? not because I am not a nice person, I don't lack looks or personality, no, I think it is because this life is not very fair, and ironically, a lot of nice girls end up with lot off not so nice guys, but I guess those girls are not nice after all. There are girls out there for us, and they come by once in a while, you just have to keep your eyes open. There is nothing wrong with you. Do not despair. You will get someone special at the end.

Hi, I've always have trouble meeting women and getting dates. To make a long story short, people have told me that most women are too "fast" for me, whatever that means. I guess I don't look dangerous enough, or I don't have that bad boy look. The fact is, I'm a really a fun person and I like to go out and do things. Whenever I do get to go out with someone, we go dancing, to the movies, take out of town trips, and many other creative and fun things.

Most of the time, I don't even get to date someone I like because I was never given the chance. How would someone know we aren't right for each other when she would just say no and don't even want to go out on a date? I have never had the luxury of dating many women because of this, and I think I'm missing out a lot. I don't understand this, sometimes I see people don't even have to try and they are dating someone and some of them are even in really good relationships. Sometimes people who know me would think there's something wrong with me because I'm not dating anyone. I'm often asked if I'm such a nice person, how come no one wants to date me? I wish I have the answer to that one. Why is dating has to be so difficult for me and not for others? Care to comment, anyone??