sensual ladies leading me astray

Just got home after a steamy session in a spa....

Confused :confused:

This particular girl had a man pestering her for hours before she finally hopped in the spa with me.

She told this guy to piss off, she told me he was some annoying freind.

She told me she had to work so i got cab but she could not keep her hnads off me. it took her 6 goes on her front stairs before she would let me get into a cab.

Advice please on her freind who was hanging round, he obviously wants her and i felt bad for him because i have waded where he has before.

i gave her my number , she made it clear all night that she wanted it.

I fear problems with her freind :eek:

• Author

i might add a thing that drives me completly crazy is ladies in short towleing hot pants.

post spa she had my 8" standing proud to hang her towell from :D

It always helps in answering posts if we know how long a guy's dick is. Thanks!!!

As far as your competition, I would think once he dies you will have no problem.

• Author

Tony u are a classsic.

ROFLMAO

:D

I was drunk when iwrote post didnt realise what i had wrote. :eek:

LOL as knophler syas "check it out" dghdedguydggd" im still drunk :laugh:

It also helps a lot if we know a poster is intoxicated at the time he or she seeks advice. Thank you for sharing the size of your penis and the state of sobriety with us, though it took quite a long time for you to do so. Now we can more intelligently advise you.

My advice is, considering how long you have been drunk, to seek the closest AA meeting and attend. You may even meet a nice lady there and you are absolutely free to reveal your most intimate secrets without fear they will be possibly viewed by millions of people on the Internet. But ladies will respond much more favorably to you if you are sober and they can be assured if you have their kids you can support them in a grand manner. Just a fact of life.

• Author

Tony u are a card!

AA hardly. Do not drink.

:bunny: why would iu want to restrict my intimate feelings :bunny: