Signs of friendship or love?

Hey guys any thoughts on this would be great...

How can u tell whether a guy just wants to be friends or wants a relationship? Are there any specific "signs" to look for when he's too shy to say anything?

Thanks for ur time

Originally posted by Natalie21

Are there any specific "signs" to look for when he's too shy to say anything?

if there are no verbal ques then look at his non-verbal ques.

he starts acting like an idiot whilst in ur presence

he ignores you

he makes u dislike him...

Im sure u can telll... come on babe u know the symptoms

About 99% of guys are only friends with girls for ulterior motives. Unless they are gay.

Odds are, he wants to be more than your friend. at leats in my experience, almost every single guy I have ever befriended has really wanted to date me.

That is why I stick to all female friendships these days..unless I actually like the guy back.

Originally posted by XNemesisX

That is why I stick to all female friendships these days..unless I actually like the guy back.

Good advice XNemesisX. Men all over the world wish all women had this very same thought. Men and women can rarely be friends without the sex getting in the way. I commend you for your position. :bunny::bunny:

Peace...

greeneyedgirl23

hey andrew...

Why do guys make you dislike them if they are interested? I have a post in here from a couple of months ago, and I have a wierd relationship with my best guy friend. That was the reason for my post. If you get a chance will you check it out?

but in reply to this post, I wish I knew the answer too!

About 99% of guys are only friends with girls for ulterior motives. Unless they are gay.

Odds are, he wants to be more than your friend. at leats in my experience, almost every single guy I have ever befriended has really wanted to date me.

Ok.. I guess I fit in that 1%. Very rare. One of my best friends is a girl. One of her other friends that never met me thought I was gay or something. Probably cause it sounded too good to be true that I was a her friend for so long.

Hey Green eyed,

Im not sure why in my case the one i desire turns into a beauty that hates me.

I guess i wouldnt have it any other way.

What is the name of the post u are refering to? :laugh:

Originally posted by greeneyedgirl23

hey andrew...

Why do guys make you dislike them if they are interested? I have a post in here from a couple of months ago, and I have a wierd relationship with my best guy friend. That was the reason for my post. If you get a chance will you check it out?

but in reply to this post, I wish I knew the answer too!

Hey green,

I read about your situation, How are things going with your best freind?

Sounds tough , its obvious the guy is so into you.

Hve you talked to him baout you two together?

whichwayisup

Actions speak louder than words...Watch what he does and how he acts while around you. If he is into you, even in a shy way, you can tell. Look in his eyes, directly. See how HE reacts to you, does he touch you when he's talking to ya?

If he is that shy, then YOU may have to intiate that conversation..Flirt abit and see how he reponds to that. Ha, you may even have to make the first move - The Kiss...