Reunion w/Ex Boyfriend + King-Sized Bed

blind_otter
Originally posted by sad123

He did book a hotel room for one. The thing is when i was intially planning the trip I had asked him where to book a hotel room because he was going to pick me up from the airport. Then he suggested that he would book it. I asked him if he was going to spend the night..and he was like yeah...probably.

He then proceeded to book a really nice suite. I have always made it clear that there was going to be no -and i mean no- sex whats so ever.....

Go for it.

Wear a chastity belt.

blind_otter
Originally posted by sad123

are you being serious? or sarcastic? :(

I can see you're bound and determined to do this. Go for it. Why not?

You are going to go. And there is nothing wrong with that. You apparently still hold a candle for this guy. I hope you don't end up dissapointed.

What I don't understand is his need to inform you of the king size bed. And why would you need to spend the night anyway? Couldn't you go to dinner with him and then possibly hang out at the hotel room but not sleep over?

He says he doesn't want a girlfriend so I really don't understand the point of this slumber party trip.

ReluctantRomeo
Originally posted by XNemesisX

He says he doesn't want a girlfriend so I really don't understand the point of this slumber party trip.

We'll tell you when you're a little older, Nem :p

Well if you asked if he was going to spend the night, then no wonder he's planning to spend the night. That certainly sounds like an invitation to sex to me.

If this hotel is in his city and he lives there, there's no reason at all for him to have to stay with you. Mind you, why would he book and pay for all this unless he was expecting something in return?

ReluctantRomeo

Give it up, Moi. Your Jedi mind tricks of logic, reasoning and common sense are powerless here :laugh:

• Author

First off, thanks for all your replies!

Well, he didn't tell me he booked a room with a king size bed. I actually found out when I called the hotel (embassy suites) to confirm my reservation. Also, he lives about 8 hours away from me that's why i was going to spend the night up there and then carry on with the rest of my trip.

like i said, i am confused now. i have never had sex/oral sex with anyone..and i really didn't think that it would be a big deal since he has never pressured me to do anything in the past...

also, i didn't invite him to spend the night....he actually invited himself. i worded it in such a where it wouldn't seem like it was an invitation....

i do like him...i don't know if he feels the same way for me. he will be picking me up from the airport saturday...we have alot of talking to do because niether of us really had any closure when we broke up....

imjustagirl

Doesn't matter. He booked the room. King size beds in suites cost more. I don't care if it's the holiday inn express or embassy suites (which really isn't that upscale anyway). If I was booking a room for an EX, I sure as hell wouldn't spend any extra cash...but then, I wouldn't be letting an ex visit me anyway, let alone go visit one.

He says that he "might" stay the night...honey, he's just telling you upfront that he's in the mood for some left over lovin. I don't care if you guys have stayed friends...doesn't matter. In my opinion, 2 "friends" of the opposite gender staying in the same room/same bed, somethings bound to happen, never mind the ex-factor! Plus, you tested him w/ the whole wanna make out deal? What the heck is that! You obviously still have feelings for him, even tho he shot you down at the moment. But that doesn't mean that he didn't fantasize about it later when he booked the room! You're gonna have one rude awakening. Either one of you is going to get molested all night, or you're going to end up losing that cherry that you so previously want to keep.

Anyway, that's just where I'm at in the thought process today.

~justa~

She could always book herself a room when she gets there if she's worried.

• Author

UPDATE

Well, this past weekend was amazing....

I went to see my ex and did see a king size bed...and no SEX!!! my ex was such a gentleman that it made me melt!! he catered to all my needs and had soooooo much fun.

I don't know where things are going to go from here but at the moment i am on cloud nine!!