foreplay

My boyfriend doesn't seem to like blowjobs. What are some other things I can do to for foreplay? Our sex life isn't much, we have a kid and I'd like to spice it up a little instead of maybe once a week have sex and go to bed. Any suggestions or advice would be great.

Buy some sexy stuff, stockings, see thru panties, and some sexy oils, and rub it on his back, while wearing your sexy clothing. GO buy some new perfume, and when he comes home, wear that stuff for him, and also let him massage you with those oils. Take a bath together, have sex in the kitchen, on the table. ETCETERA

My boyfriend doesn't seem to like blowjobs. What are some other things I can do to for foreplay? Our sex life isn't much, we have a kid and I'd like to spice it up a little instead of maybe once a week have sex and go to bed. Any suggestions or advice would be great.

Hmmm...your boyfriend doesn't like blowjobs? Are you sure you're doing it right? (Not to be mean or anything, but I've never in my life heard of a guy who doesn't like a blowjob.) What is it that he doesn't like about them? There are many 'how to please your man' types of books out there that detail the perfect blowjob. Also, try slipping a Halls in your mouth while you do it. (That's usually a big hit...)

It`s a shame that he doesn`t seem to like what most men like most....is that what`s concerning you? I`d give my teeth for a relationship like you two have. Have you thought that you could be doing it wrong? By wrong I don`t neccesarily mean that the thought is wrong (it isn`t...all men love blowjobs), but have you got some feedback off other men, saying that it hurts, or that you`re too agressive??? Good luck!!!!!

The Halls Company makes breath mints, throat lozenges, and other products for ridding bad breath and relieve symptoms of colds and sore throats.

Using the word "Halls" here is like some people using the word "coke" to mean any kind of drinking soda...and other things sometimes as well.

Oops, sorry. I was referring to the Halls Mentholyptus (spelling?) cough drops. (Not of the fancy honey, cherry flavors, although who knows, those might work too.) It makes your mouth minty and cool. When you're giving a guy a blowjob with one in your mouth, remove your mouth and blow very lightly. The combination of the minty/coolness feels pretty good. (Or so I've been told!) I'm sure you probably have equivalent products wherever you live. I've heard the same about breath mints, but I've never tried that.

...sorry if i sound ignorant, clia, but i'm not from the u.s. and i've no idea what a "halls" is!

I've never had anyone say before I was doing it wrong, not that I gave alot of blowjobs. But I also know I have a small mouth, so that might be part of the problem. He says his "head" is too sensitive and why get blowjobs when he can have me (if you know what I mean).

It`s a shame that he doesn`t seem to like what most men like most....is that what`s concerning you? I`d give my teeth for a relationship like you two have. Have you thought that you could be doing it wrong? By wrong I don`t neccesarily mean that the thought is wrong (it isn`t...all men love blowjobs), but have you got some feedback off other men, saying that it hurts, or that you`re too agressive??? Good luck!!!!!