I need him back

• Author
Sorry its not that easy. Until you really find out why your this way It will continue to happen again. There is some reason why you can easily just destroy the people you say you love. You need to get into counceling and start digging until you figure out what it is or your doomed to repeat it. This is why so many people say Once a Cheater always a Cheater. If you want that saying not to apply to you then you have to do the hard work to change yourself.

Good luck. Sadly I think your going to need it. I feel bad for your children too.

C

Ok your taking it too far my kids have NOTHING to do with this! They are well taken care of and now they have their father back in there life.... Don't bring my kids into anything! They have nothing to do with my love life and I never bring them into it... Again my kids have nothing to do with this

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Ok your taking it too far my kids have NOTHING to do with this! They are well taken care of and now they have their father back in there life.... Don't bring my kids into anything! They have nothing to do with my love life and I never bring them into it... Again my kids have nothing to do with this

On the Contrary, young lady,

Actually, they have a lot to do with it, but not by their choice, but by your choice.

You made the choice to allow your ex back into their lives,and by moving back in with you, which I can understand. Anyone could. Their father should be able to be a co parent at the very least.

But that choice did have it's consequences. Again not your kids fault at all. But don't kid yourself that you don't involve your kids in your love life. Your actions proved the exact opposite.

See, your downfall in all of this is to minimize your actions as a mistake. You knew full well what you risked relationship wise by allowing your ex to move back in. This is what is called consequences of your actions. And by playing Roulette with bringing men in and out of their lives for a short duration you do involve your children, especially if they had gotten attached to your boyfriend in any regard. Now he is out of their lives. And because of your actions, he more than likely will never be back.

So while you are getting defensive, please consider that in the future perhaps it would be better to think what is in the best interest of your children in a long term fashion. And that is by providing a stable home and by setting a good example. Perhaps consider that you don't need to be in a relationship with somebody in order to be the best mom possible. At this stage, the only person they can seem to be able to depend on is you. Make sure that they always can in word and deed.

Good Luck.

• Like 2
DrReplyInRhymes
Ok your taking it too far my kids have NOTHING to do with this! They are well taken care of and now they have their father back in there life.... Don't bring my kids into anything! They have nothing to do with my love life and I never bring them into it... .. Again my kids have nothing to do with this

Do you really think your kids have nothing to do with it, given the situation you think you're beating,

When they see their mother cycling through guys faster than tampons because of cheating?