=( - follow up - to clia

JustAGirl

Clia, you said trying to take my bf to dancing... I could... but i dont like connecting dating to dancing, cuz i dont want my dancing to break if a relationship breaks... after all, dancing is my first escape if there's trouble...

you know? that's why i was so happy with this high school friend...

Thanks for your advice though =)

He's away for the summer anyway, so I'll go out there and look...

What kind of dancing do you do, that you need a partner? Just curious, cause I like to dance too.

Clia, you said trying to take my bf to dancing... I could... but i dont like connecting dating to dancing, cuz i dont want my dancing to break if a relationship breaks... after all, dancing is my first escape if there's trouble... you know? that's why i was so happy with this high school friend... Thanks for your advice though =) He's away for the summer anyway, so I'll go out there and look...

Ah...now I understand. I think it's great that you have a passion outside of your relationship. (It's so important to do things without the love of your life.) You're definitely right that you probably shouldn't include him on a regular basis, but I could definitely see him having a hard time with you picking up some new guy to start dancing with. (A high school friend is one thing, but someone completely new...you'll have to watch how you handle it.)

Good luck!

Clia, you said trying to take my bf to dancing... I could... but i dont like connecting dating to dancing, cuz i dont want my dancing to break if a relationship breaks... after all, dancing is my first escape if there's trouble... you know? that's why i was so happy with this high school friend... Thanks for your advice though =) He's away for the summer anyway, so I'll go out there and look...

salsa =)

also like all the other latin ones... + a few of the ballroom league... but salsa is da best =)

what dya dance??

What kind of dancing do you do, that you need a partner? Just curious, cause I like to dance too.

Right now, I mostly do different types of Swing. I am currently learning the Cha Cha and hope to get into the Salsa soon.

I know where you are coming from. It is hard to find a reliable dance partner. Dancing and dating usually does not mix well. But, I most likely would not date someone for long if they did not like dancing too. Go figure!

Guess what guys! He changed his plans... he will be back in september... but will leave a bit earlier so he can go to LA for a month or so...

so i'm pretty happy and decided to tell y'all =)

Thanks for your advices meanwhile...