kitty kat t

o.k. heres my story i have been going out with this man for three months and yesterday on my birthday he cames to see me but when he got here i didnt want him to stay i was annoyed by him i wanted to dump him but when we are on the phone i love him so much i think i just love his voice and not the the rest because on the phone we will talk for like 8 hours non stop but in person its like i treat him like a brother so should i break up never see him or something else let me know please

well, if you're not into hanging out w/ him in person, i would say it's not fair to lead him on. what's the point?

let him go.... but first, tell him to leave you a long message on your answering machine, so you can play it over and over. ;)

• Author
kitty kat t

but when i have dumped him before 3times and every time i do so i cant stop but think about him so we always get together

oannamarie

Are you attracated to him sexually? If not and you dont like hanging out with him often maybe you should tell him that you like him as a friend and you would like to continue talking to him but that you dont think you interested in him for a long term relationship.