Please help!

devastated

I talked to my boyfriend about how he sees our relationship and he said he loves me and wants me to continue to be his girlfriend. but he was thinking about a future together and now he doesn't know if we can last 30 years from now because our personalities are different. I love him and it hurts me that he doubts about this relationship.However, i will accept if he finds somebody else. What can i do now? how do i continue this relationship i'm only 22 and he's 26. Neither one of us wants to end it.

Just ride things out. There is nothing to get upset about at the moment. Things could change and he could want to be with you for the rest of his life. Really, my boyfriend used to to this alot, and then when it came to the crunch he doesnt want to live life without me.

Dont sweat over the small things !!!

I talked to my boyfriend about how he sees our relationship and he said he loves me and wants me to continue to be his girlfriend. but he was thinking about a future together and now he doesn't know if we can last 30 years from now because our personalities are different. I love him and it hurts me that he doubts about this relationship.However, i will accept if he finds somebody else. What can i do now? how do i continue this relationship i'm only 22 and he's 26. Neither one of us wants to end it.

Ask your boyfriend just how he can determine if any relationship will last 30 years, or 20, or 10, or six months. I know a lot of people here at the forum would just LOVE to know his formula. I mean...your guy has got to be some kind of genius.

I would also think that you would consider this question as well. In the United States, more than half of all people who feel they will last a lifetime and vow to commit their lives to each other get divorced.

Love is a gamble, any way you look at it. Your guy probably hasn't achieved the growth level or maturity necessary to take that giant leap into the unknown. Don't be angry at him but weigh your alternatives...because he's not likely to change his views anytime soon.