what should i do?

confused girlfriend

confused girlfriend

hi well i have been with my boyfriend for almost a year now, and we have our ups and downs like most relationships. my problem is that last friday me and my boyfriend went to a party, that our mutual friend was having. i ended up inviting my friend misty to meet me there after she got off work. misty is one of those people who when they talk to you she touches you. she does it to everyone that she talks to. anyway she was talking with my boyfriend with me standing there, and they both keep touching each other. she would touch his arm, he would push her etc. it really bothered me, but i didn't say anything. then later on we were all sitting in chairs. I was next to my boyfriend, and misty was on the other side of him. i looked down and my boyfriends foot was under her legs, since her legs were spread out in front of her. she saw me look, and said she was sorry but there wasn't any room, and then she moved her legs. a few minutes later, i looked down again, and saw their feet next to each other, barely touching. my boyfriend saw me look that time, and moved it away from her. so i said what are you guys playing footsie? and they both said no, not at all, it is just really cramped over here. anyway it just really bothered me. i am sure that it was probably innocent, and i don't think my boyfriend would be trying to do something like that me me sitting next to him. he has said in the past that all his friends think she is cute, including him. but she said that she doesn't understand why i would be dating him, so i dont think she would be trying to make a move on him. so i probably shouldn't worry. but it does bother me a lot, i can't stop thinking about it. should i say something to them about it. or should i just let it go? please if anyone took the time to read this please respond to me. i am miserable.

YOU WRITE: "she said that she doesn't understand why i would be dating him, so i dont think she would be trying to make a move on him."

Wow, you are on naive lady! Did you ever stop to think that she would say she doesn't understand why you would be dating him because she would want you to drop him...so he could be free to see her?

Of course they were flirting, right there in front of you. And not just once, but a number of times.

Yes, you absolutely should say something and get to the bottom of this. A guy who will play footsie with another cute chick right there in front of you will be lots of trouble for you later on.

You should have bitch-slapped her slutty ass right there in front of all people for flirting with your boyfriend, and you should have smacked your boyfriend on his head too. Girl, you have to put your foot down!!!

hi well i have been with my boyfriend for almost a year now, and we have our ups and downs like most relationships. my problem is that last friday me and my boyfriend went to a party, that our mutual friend was having. i ended up inviting my friend misty to meet me there after she got off work. misty is one of those people who when they talk to you she touches you. she does it to everyone that she talks to. anyway she was talking with my boyfriend with me standing there, and they both keep touching each other. she would touch his arm, he would push her etc. it really bothered me, but i didn't say anything. then later on we were all sitting in chairs. I was next to my boyfriend, and misty was on the other side of him. i looked down and my boyfriends foot was under her legs, since her legs were spread out in front of her. she saw me look, and said she was sorry but there wasn't any room, and then she moved her legs. a few minutes later, i looked down again, and saw their feet next to each other, barely touching. my boyfriend saw me look that time, and moved it away from her. so i said what are you guys playing footsie? and they both said no, not at all, it is just really cramped over here. anyway it just really bothered me. i am sure that it was probably innocent, and i don't think my boyfriend would be trying to do something like that me me sitting next to him. he has said in the past that all his friends think she is cute, including him. but she said that she doesn't understand why i would be dating him, so i dont think she would be trying to make a move on him. so i probably shouldn't worry. but it does bother me a lot, i can't stop thinking about it. should i say something to them about it. or should i just let it go? please if anyone took the time to read this please respond to me. i am miserable.

Your friend is not much of a friend and I suspect your boyfriend is not really to be trusted. If I were you I would confront them separately and ask for the truth as to what was going on - show that you mean business. You need to show your boyfriend that you demand respect if he's to be be with you. Good luck!