love

chocolate

sme and my boyfriend have been together for going on three years and i just don't know what i'm going to do about us.He's been staying with another woman for about a year and he keeps telling me that once I get my own apartment he will move in with me. What do you think I should do.

sincerely chocolate

First, who is the woman he's been staying with? His wife? Another girlfriend? A platonic lady friend? That makes a lot of difference.

If he's married or has another girlfriend, you could get an apartment, let him move in with you and use your apartment as headquarters. If he's just living with a lady friend, I'm sure he'd much rather live with you...so get an apartment.

Now, if I were a lady I'd tell him to get his butt out and rent his own apartment and I'd move in with him. I mean, who the hell is this guy? I think he's got a lot of nerve telling you to go rent an apartment and he'll stay with you, unless he's going to pay half the rent, electricity, phone, etc., and sign the lease to obligate himself right along with you.

I'm sorry but you really didn't give enough details for me to figure this one out. You didn't say you loved him, wanted the relationship to last, that he treated you well, etc. Are you really in love with this guy?

I hope what I've written here helps you a little bit.

By the way, I love chocolate too.