my boyfriends odd behavior

• Author
Confusedchica
We don't care about her.

We care even less about him.

Please answer the question, instead of deflecting.

Because I love him and he loves me. What has he done to make people think he remotely even cares about her ??

The last thing I found from her was a long text

I think I don't want to be involved with u anymore.... I'm sure I don't actually. You proved to me how much u don't care And you're sketchy. You Posted a pic with your gf only hours after sleeping with me.... Ur all over the place. U don't even know how to PROPERLY have a thing on the side lol. God Knows what else idk about. U said I always throw ur gf in ur face but I mean.... That is gross she dated your bestfriend for years!! lol but look at who I'm talking to. ... Oh gosh I'll just shut up.... Lol bottom line find someone else that you like having sex with Or tell your girl how then you won't need me at all doll. Plus youve backstabbed ppl. I don't wanna be near u when ur karma comes back....Ur too all over the place for me. To me.... U aren't worth it .... Bye honey ☺️☺️

That was from a month ago she texted him that. I think she was just jealous because he posted a pic kissing me on the cheek with the caption "my boo"

Ugh. Why are you even with this man?

• Like 1
Because I love him and he loves me. What has he done to make people think he remotely even cares about her ??

He's been cheating on you. Good grief.

• Like 3
PegNosePete
What has he done to make people think he remotely even cares about her ??

He has slept with her. Whilst counting you as his GF.

He "loves" you? Pull the other one. It's got bells on.

• Like 1
TaraMaiden2

HE HAD SEX WITH HER!!!!!

While he was with you!!

Do you not get what a loathsome creature he is??

He DOESN'T LOVE YOU!!!!!!

If he can cheat, text and still be in touch with this girl, he has absolutely zero respect for you - and sadly - so have you!!

• Like 3

You must have a very low self esteem.

Nothing you have posted about him on this thread remotely suggests that he loves you.

Edited by Emilia
  • Like 4
TaraMaiden2

She hasn't ruined the relationship.

He has.

And I cannot for the life of me see how on earth you can call it a relationship.

This is just so wrong on so many levels.

Why IS your self-esteem so shot to pieces?

• Like 1
I don't have low self esteem but I don't see how a jealous ex should ruin a relationship

Your boyfriend is having sex with this woman while with you and you even have proof, yet you're yammering about a jealous ex :confused:

You're either in deep denial and choosing to turn your eyes blind or your self-esteem has hit an all time low because I can't imagine anyone being so deluded.

• Like 5
I don't have low self esteem but I don't see how a jealous ex should ruin a relationship

A major sign of low self esteem is accepting bad treatment from others because you don't believe you deserve better.

Your boyfriend has cheated on you and very likely has continued to do so.

I presume he keeps coming back because you give him your company and sex no matter he does to you. That's because you have low self esteem.

• Like 3