for all the single people out there.

Bobby Dygytul

Bobby Dygytul

FYI

This site Kiss.com is great. Its like a match making site. You get a free 2 week free tial period. there are ALOT of people on there. I have already met several nice ladies from my area and went out on dates with a few of them. (i hit it off good with this girl Brandi) =o)

I just ran across it and thought it was a pretty good site.

why don't u meet people in real life?

i never understood why ppl go to those match maker things...

is it to avoid the initial awkward situation or smth???

Exactly, when people sit behind their screens, they are more open and can interact without much inhibition or feeling awkward. Hell, if there are some nice ladies on line, and I am sure there is plenty, I would like to get to know them, and meet them in real life. Because sometimes if you were in a bar, or club, the same lady might not even talk to you, being afraid of you or whatever reason. The internet is a nice place to meet others, but one has to be very careful not to set a date with some sort of psycho

why don't u meet people in real life? i never understood why ppl go to those match maker things... is it to avoid the initial awkward situation or smth???

but cmon! you skip the rush of nervousness when it's all only starting and u'r not sure where it can or u want it to go, etc... it's so much fun, isn't it?? I miss the time when i just met my bf so much, hehe... *shrug* just my opinion... I'm not that confident myself but i always enjoy the initial game... even if it doesn't lead to further events...

Many people join MatchMakers or the like, because the want to go out on dates, etc, except the work all the time and have very little time to go out and meet anybody... It's a nice way, to sometimes meet somebody and find out stuff about people. Because, in all honestly, most people that go out to clubs/bars are dressing up both their physical selves and their mental selves.