? whats your say to this situation.?

flinker

iv bin dating this guy since 2012.

And lastyear he told his mom about me and his mom said that okay shes looking forward to meeting me. so i told my boyfriend that okay before i meet his mom let me tell my mom also about him just to make things fair for him too.

so in august 2015 i told my mom that i have something to tell her and she said okay , i told her about my boyfriend that my boyfriend feels like im hiding him hence i dont talk about him to my family and that he told his mom about me and the mom is looking forward to meeting me.

so my mom said that no i cannot go to my boyfriend them , if his people want to see me than they should come to me. and she said that my boyfriend cannot come to our house yet as family members have to be called to come witness the day he comes.but please note that this is only a relationship,not engagement or wedding. And my mom was very negative she said stuff like people get asked CVs,when the guy comes he has to bring his cv along , and does he have a degree , was he at a university, which type of person asks such things and talk so bad about someone they have not met before..

please note i am 24years and my guy is 31 years.so the whole situation really made me angry and i distanced myself from my parents.now they are painting a bad picture of me that i dont check up on them anymore and that im bad person. but im not a bad person , and its so sad that they dont realise that they where the wrong ones and thats what drove me to get angry