where to go ??????????????? help me

sPaRkLy_MoNkEy

sPaRkLy_MoNkEy

Me and my B/F have not seen each other for 5months and finaly in two days i'm gonna go see him.We realy want to be alone and just have fun :).But the problem is we don't know where we could go,we cant go at my house and we cant go to his house.So where would be a good place to hang out you know just have fun (lol)

Since I have absolutely no idea where in the world you are, in would be rather presumptuous of me to even begin to try to make suggestions.

I also don't know what kind of fun you want to have. A lot of couple's who haven't seen each other for five months and who want to be alone usually get a motel room. Those are pretty easy to find.

If you know what town he's in, and you should because you're going to be going there, call the chamber of commerce there and ask for the location of parks, restaurants, attractions, beaches, lakes, hiking trails, etc. Also ask if there are any concerts, art shows, or other outdoor events scheduled for that time.

Your boyfriend's local paper may have a lot of that information. Call them or access their Friday edition if it has an Internet site.

Since I have no idea where you're going or what you want to do while the two of you are alone, this is about the best I can do for you. Sorry.

The undertones of your message suggest that you aren't looking for a day at the zoo or the museum. I'd suggest renting a hotel room where you can spend some 'quality' time together all alone.

I could be all wrong here, but judging by the fact that you say you 2 can't go to your house, or his house, I assume that means you're minors and live at home with your parents? In that case, if you're here looking for 'places' that you 2 can go play spin the pickle, why don't you ask your Mom and Dad for suggestions..see what they can come up with :-))

I think Sparkly Monkeys are indigenous to the area of rain forest called Tuyungfornookie. Think it's in Asia somewhere actually. I'm guessin probably 14 yrs old. :-)

L